Dem Mute Blades.....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Overthehills

Give Quiche A Chance....
Reaction score
Seriously though, it really annoys me personally!

It annoys me how the only communications we hear from fans tend to be from Hecky and Macca....And even they can't say too much about what the board have in mind in terms of ambition etc.....

I'm not saying transparency and laying cards on the table....because we know full well that it doesn't help you going forwards.

But where is the owner? Or at least a spokesperson for the owner?....We've had very little since promotion and even that was minimal.

Not trying to instill negativity in the minds of fellow fans.... I just feel it would be a nice thing to do. A very reasonable request for the owner to address the fans.

Get Jim Phipps back, at least he speaks to us.

Seriously though, it really annoys me personally!

It annoys me how the only communications we hear from fans tend to be from Hecky and Macca....And even they can't say too much about what the board have in mind in terms of ambition etc.....

I'm not saying transparency and laying cards on the table....because we know full well that it doesn't help you going forwards.

But where is the owner? Or at least a spokesperson for the owner?....We've had very little since promotion and even that was minimal.

Not trying to instill negativity in the minds of fellow fans.... I just feel it would be a nice thing to do. A very reasonable request for the owner to address the fans.

Get Jim Phipps back, at least he speaks to us.
You not heard of Dazza Smith?!

Communication from the club should be expected.

Communication from the board/owner I’d rather they stay in the background get on with facilitating that the manager and CEO can communicate and update in an effective way.

A very reasonable request for the owner to address the fans.

Strangely over at S6 they wish for the exact opposite.

Though what would he say that isn't already known.

That he wishes to sell the club.
That he can't personally afford to fund losses for the club.
So we aren't spending money that we don't have.

The guy speaks almost the perfect amount for an owner IMHO.

Correctly keeps his trap shut while everything is happening and then the occasional interview 1 year after the fact to contextualise his decisions.

Bettis spoke to sky a couple of weeks ago just they didn't really use much of it other than a 30 second clip re planning for the now as if no takeover is happening

Get Thatcher back.......oh.

Plenty of Rich people offering to buy clubs in the Premier League. i suggest the prince should get in touch with them.

Plenty of Rich people offering to buy clubs in the Premier League. i suggest the prince should get in touch with them.
Who are these rich people, please let the prince know the names and addresses of these people who want to blow their fortunes on a football club.

My opening post given even more substance IF tonights news is correct...

Will we hear from the powers that be? Will they explain the decision if true??

Will it all be left to hecky again? With perhaps a vague little cameo from Bettis....... I'd say the most probable.

Communication from the club should be expected.

Communication from the board/owner I’d rather they stay in the background get on with facilitating that the manager and CEO can communicate and update in an effective way.

👀

Some crossovers are good, I particularly liked Hank Hill in The Simpsons but I'm not so sure about this...

Back
Top Bottom