Do you drive a red Citroen C1, reg ending in WXW?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I was in Dominican Republic were a Citroen CI would be the equivalent of a Lamborghini

An Italian guy I know sent me a picture of a car in Catania last October with a United sticker in the front window. Would be good to know who the Sicilian Blade is!
View attachment 180643

There is someone in Agrigento with a SUFC flag hung from their flat balcony we see it when we go to the beach. Its really old and weathered but definitely a SUFC flag. I think there are a few Blades in Sicily.

I don't drive but I'll be walking round Stourbridge next week with a blades sticker on my rear end, if you're not busy

Nope not me.

I was walking around Wickersley today with a reyt grimace on mi face due to wearing a fkin catheter☹️

Im looking like a reyt miserable bastard atm and it’s fkin me up big time 😡
I'm often driving through Wickersley in my little Mitsubishi with an S61 Blades sticker in the back window. Give me a wave and sing Shoreham Boys to me.
On second thoughts, don't, that would be a bit weird.

I was there on holiday so I went round sticking stickers on other peoples property cos I'm dead ard me.
I used to do this in Harrogate when they had loads of extra stickers at the back of the ST book, whenever I saw a pigs sticker on a car. Very childish I know.😂

I vote this as best blades related thread ever.
Barstewards some ferker knives mi sticker and left a tyre

Off down to the black country today (genuine) and fully intend to take photos of every red citroen c1 I see.

Is there an affiliated red C1 spotters club I can join?
No need, you don't find us, we'll find you. Just tell us what make and colour car you'll be in. We'll do the rest.

Then you'll see us, smiling, creepily, knowingly.

creepy-smile.gif

My uncle (in Pitsmoor) used to do that with a Lion of Judah air freshener on the dashboard of his estate.

''Benny boy, if they think it belongs to a Rasta, no fucker touches it...''.
Why did he need to worry, "its a red Citroën C1, nobody wants to touch it".

Ha ha ha, there’s generally a few knocking about in Wickersley! Myself being one of them
There's also a large smattering of ten bob millionaires that wander round up there on a Friday and Saturday evening.

It’s probably because I blend in with the rest of the miserable bastards 🙂
Get in the Masons Arms. The young ladies with skirts that barely cover their bums and crop tops will cheer you up.
So my mate says.

Get in the Masons Arms. The young ladies with skirts that barely cover their bums and crop tops will cheer you up.
So my mate says.
They'll also be stood with thier wanna be "hard", chavvy bastard boyfriends, who think it's big to drink n drive, and will happily stab you as it's how it's done now.

Back
Top Bottom