Look at this cretin..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Has anybody contacted his employers yet?.....surely they wouldn't want any bad publicity tainting their company?.....maybe a 'small' contribution to Billy's charity wouldn't go a miss, followed by a P45 for Mr Hey's unwanted and distasteful remarks.

He dosen`t need help,he`s pond life,bottom of the food chain chavvy scrote. One of a growing army unfortunately.
What he actually needs is a tour out in Syria or simillar.
Our boys wouldn't want this vile twat anywhere near them SBT.

The only use he's be in Syria would be as cannon fodder or let him toddle off down a path and check for IED's.

Curtis Woodhouse needs to track him down.

No excuses, it was appalling and vile.

99.9% of Bradford fans would be disgusted with this as 99.9% of people generally would be.

I don't wish any ill to the guy, he obviously needs help, hope he gets it.
Thats a very dignified response to say you don't wish any ill on the guy. The scum is probably so fucking stupid that he'll come hambling down Bramall Lane on April 17th for the return fixture, at which point he'll have several thousand Blades willing to show him the errors of his way!! He doesn't deserve any leniency, he really doesn't.

Well I doubt Ms CLAYTON (she seems crumpet) would bother with this tosser, however the Ms CLAYTON from Bradford is very easy to track down as his her workplace. May not be the same one of course that he claims to be with but always believe in starting the trail somewhere. No harm to her of course but she may assist in finding this one, and he needs finding...

He doesn't seem to be registered as a voter in Bradford but there's a healthy lead not too far away that may find his Mum. Again she may assist with enquiries...

Catholic schools tend to be close knit and Priests can assist as can others..

Easiest is just asking some of the old boys from The Ointment. They probably take a dim view of such lowly cowardly activity and may have a word for bringing shame to the town.

He is clearly recognisable and his behaviours probably mark him out. Typical no mark wannabee hoolie, hanging round in a Stone Island / Moncler (spend £600 on a coat and I'm one of the firm types) who is a playground actor. Fade away if it got interesting...

£50 reward in beer tokens at The Railway for

Live by the sword mate. Cunt gets gobby on Twatter, should know better. Just like that fucker Curtis tracked down. Easy to be the big boy behind an alias, just don't be surprised if there's repercussions.

This bloke has been a twat on the internet, and deserves stick.

Does he really deserve people emailing his employer demanding he gets sacked, people publishing his postcode etc?

Just posting what I've seen on twitter.

Live by the sword mate. Cunt gets gobby on Twatter, should know better. Just like that fucker Curtis tracked down. Easy to be the big boy behind an alias, just don't be surprised if there's repercussions.

It certainly is.

I hope he stoved his fucking head in.

Went on to work with Beyonce, Bruno Mars and Ed Sheeran? Fuck going into exile, I would quite happily set fire to the silly cunt. Anybody who promotes those 3 talentless pieces of shit deserves to disappear.

Smash their faces in, that really pisses them off ;)

Like you said, you don't know much about boxing so why not shut the fuck up and go back to shit stirring on the main board. Clown.

Sometimes both? No way should women be allowed to be students. Women should get their priorities right, either at home ironing, cooking and cleaning, or shopping so the man of the house has a hearty meal on the table when he gets home from a days grafting.

The world's gone mad. Women students, twats the lot of 'em.

Last edited:

This bloke has been a twat on the internet, and deserves stick.

Does he really deserve people emailing his employer demanding he gets sacked, people publishing his postcode etc?

Sorry Highbury Blade, but yes I do believe that he deserves sacking from his job, and also being banned from attending football matches.

Can you imagine the devastation that Mr and Mrs Sharp went through when they lost their little boy, after she had just carried him full-term for 9 months, and then lost him after holding their baby for just 48 hours?

I really don't think that you can, and nor can I or anyone else for that matter, unless you have gone through the same experience.

Although only a few moronic words on Twitter, I can guarantee you that the Sharp family will have been crying tonight, and that this very emotional and personal episode in their life has today been ripped wide open again.

The cretin that has caused this damage to an innocent family man, needs making an example of, and severely so.

Sorry Highbury Blade, but yes I do believe that he deserves sacking from his job, and also being banned from attending football matches.

Can you imagine the devastation that Mr and Mrs Sharp went through when they lost their little boy, after she had just carried him full-term for 9 months, and then lost him after holding their baby for just 48 hours?

I really don't think that you can, and nor can I or anyone else for that matter, unless you have gone through the same experience.

Although only a few moronic words on Twitter, I can guarantee you that the Sharp family will have been crying tonight, and that this very emotional and personal episode in their life has today been ripped wide open again.

The cretin that has caused this damage to an innocent family man, needs making an example of, and severely so.

Had people not posted it, and retweeted it, it is extremely unlikely that the sharp family would have seen it.

The best thing you can do with idiots like this is simply ignore them.

Additionally, you have no need to apologise for expressing an opinion.

Had people not posted it, and retweeted it, it is extremely unlikely that the sharp family would have seen it.

The best thing you can do with idiots like this is simply ignore them.

Highbury .

Firstly . You are wrong .

Secondly , you've picked the wrong thread to hijack .

Back
Top Bottom