Look at this cretin..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Also what's it to do with his employer what he does in his own time?

I know. I'm lost for words too.
He's not cheated on his girlfriend, been sent to prison for rape, been back to court to prove his innocence.
He'll be the hero to many tomorrow and the Anti-Christ to a few others.

Agree

His employer will have better things to do Monday morning.

Also what's it to do with his employer what he does in his own time?

Bit of an over excited reaction and we should know better considering what we went through with Ched.

He's still a grade one dickhead though.

It`s been posted earlier in this thread but maybe you didn`t read the posts.
You`d be amazed how many employers have clauses in employees contracts re social media and mentioning where one works. Mine is one such and the very last thing I would do is put on Fuckwit Book or Twatter who I worked for.
Companies are in an incredibly competitive cutthroat market and PR is vital. They take a very,very dim view of being linked with some retarded cunt posting vile crap like this thing has.
Deseres absolutely everything it gets.

I was made redundant in November last year, the third time in my life. Luckily I managed to get another job after 3 month out of work.
It's the most terrifying soul destroying thing that has ever happened to me and not something I would wish on anyone, including a brainless scumbag who didn't think through the possible repercussions of a stupid hateful post.

It IS soul destroying, life changing and despressing. I am sure that like me, you did nothing to warrant your redundancy, and if this cunt has got a job, he deserves to lose it because he is a cunt.

One of my Dad's ex colleagues put something knocking interracial marriage on Facebook.

Someone reported him, sacked straight away.

Unless he's close with management, if they find out about this then he's gone.

You`d be amazed how many employers have clauses in employees contracts re social media and mentioning where one works. Mine is one such and the very last thing I would do is put on Fuckwit Book or Twatter who I worked for.
Companies are in an incredibly competitive cutthroat market and PR is vital. They take a very,very dim view of being linked with some retarded cunt posting vile crap like this thing has.
Id get suspended within half an hour of getting into work and would get the sack within a month.So 4 me u cant write anything on social media like this.

I know of 2 people who lost their jobs for what they wrote on Twitter. Both were told that their actions has caused damage to the company and were therefore sacked

I'd pay to see him say that to Sharpy's face.............as long as I can be stood next to him at the time, so I can smash his fucking fat jaw for him, the fuckin scum prick!!!!!!!

Sounds a contrivance......so not a mate, friend, or pal, but an associate, seems like the spineless fuck has resorted to a fiction in order that a finger be pointed elsewhere. Tell you what fatso, share your 'associate's' details with your new audience and let 'him' take the flack for 'his' callous behaviour.
Like he has mates :rolleyes:

Without getting into the "what should his consequences be" debate. How sad and despairing is it that anyone should resort to that purely and simply because he scored against the club he supports. A club that has suffered horrendous grief more than most. People should realise football takes a backseat to life in general

To the people saying he should simply be ignored or no consequences should come of his idiotic behaviour... the reason that Twitter twats and online 'trolls' exist is because they think they aren't going to be held accountable.

More needs to be done otherwise the internet will get out of hand for future generations, if it isn't already.

That doesn't have to be to the detriment of freedom of speech, but just to prevent people thinking that ridiculously idiotic comments, cyber bullying etc. is either acceptable or untraceable.

To the people saying he should simply be ignored or no consequences should come of his idiotic behaviour... the reason that Twitter twats and online 'trolls' exist is because they think they aren't going to be held accountable.

More needs to be done otherwise the internet will get out of hand for future generations, if it isn't already.

That doesn't have to be to the detriment of freedom of speech, but just to prevent people thinking that ridiculously idiotic comments, cyber bullying etc. is either acceptable or untraceable.

I agree with this and also wonder if some of the people most annoyed at his comments were similarly annoyed at some of the truly despicable comments made around the Welsh footballer scandal.

This

It's strange that, whenever anyone posts something unacceptable on Twitter, their account has been 'hacked' or 'someone else' did it. Very convenient.
Very childish isn't it? Whilst also being completely unbelievable. If my mate did something that abhorrent he wouldn't be my mate anymore and I'd have no qualms about pointing all the people giving me shit straight to him/her.

Jon Ronson wrote a book about public shaming that has become a part of twitter and Facebook culture. An interesting debate how the reaction can become viral and ruin people. I don't advocate that kind of reaction personally. That said, I can't even consider the mindset of someone that thinks that writing something like that can be OK on any level.

This guy has tweeted something very stupid, very hurtful and well damn right disgusting but he's tweeted it, he wrote some words he hasn't physically hurt anyone. I've never written anything as hurtful as this but we've all done stupid things especially after a few beers or in the heat of the moment. I personally don't want to see him get his head kicked in or lose his job. I would like to see him grow a pair of testicles though and admit it was him. Apologies to Billy and his partner and maybe donate some money to Billy's foundation to show true contrition.

I have to say that although it was a disgusting despicable scummy thing to post, I wouldn't want to see him lose his job for it.

If you're employed by toadying lackeys who are up thier own arse, you can be fired... dragging the company's name through the dirt they call it.... it'll be in the small print ...

I've been keeping my powder dry so far .......

Earlier in the thread there was mention of Cake, I was hoping some was gonna turn up ...... :oops:

Hopefully, Karma will catch up with him in some way. But losing his job will put him on the dole, meaning he will be supported by the Taxpayer. So we will be paying him for being a Dickhead. He should man up, apologise to Billy and make a decent donation to the LJS Foundation. Might not stop him being a Dickhead, but hopefully will show him that he has to be held accountable for being one.

I agree with this and also wonder if some of the people most annoyed at his comments were similarly annoyed at some of the truly despicable comments made around the Welsh footballer scandal.

Indeed ...... for this Welsh footballer to be demonised and pilloried in the way he was when he's not guilty of the charge is definitely unacceptable ;)

Its also unacceptable for the abuse that the young lady involved suffered on line as well .....

And online trolls like the Hatchet "woman" are the type of lowlife we are referring to .....

UTB & FTP

If this "person" had made an openly racist or homophobic comment on a public forum like twitter / facebook etc, there are those who would have wanted him banned from football matches, sacked, hung drawn and quartered and banished from the civilised world.

What he has posted is at least as bad if not worse and doesn't just constitute a "stupid" comment after a few beers .......... It is truly a reprehensible comment to make.

Most of us hate the deluded pig bas**rds and the dirty l**ds scum with a fervent passion, but we don't make horrific "personal" attacks like this .......

There is a "line in the sand" ....... he crossed it and I, for one, have no sympathy for him regardless of the consequences he faces.

UTB & FTP

If this "person" had made an openly racist or homophobic comment on a public forum like twitter / facebook etc, there are those who would have wanted him banned from football matches, sacked, hung drawn and quartered and banished from the civilised world.

What he has posted is at least as bad if not worse and doesn't just constitute a "stupid" comment after a few beers .......... It is truly a reprehensible comment to make.

Most of us hate the deluded pig bas**rds and the dirty l**ds scum with a fervent passion, but we don't make horrific "personal" attacks like this .......

There is a "line in the sand" ....... he crossed it and I, for one, have no sympathy for him regardless of the consequences he faces.

UTB & FTP

Thats all fair enough Darth, all I am saying is do you want to pay for the bastards Beer & Sky Sports too, which is probably what would result of him being sacked. Personally I hope the twat suffers long and hard for what he has done.

He's a complete cunt and I hope for his sake he never has to lose a child.

Hope he's already been sacked and fingers crossed he lives as miserable a life as possible for quite a long time.
If I have to pay for his dole fair enough, as long as he's miserable that's fine by me.

He's a complete cunt and I hope for his sake he never has to lose a child.

Hope he's already been sacked and fingers crossed he lives as miserable a life as possible for quite a long time.
If I have to pay for his dole fair enough, as long as he's miserable that's fine by me.

You'd hope nobody would ever have to go through that, I can't imagine anything worse.

He can come and have my job, he'd definately be fucking miserable then ;)

Thats all fair enough Darth, all I am saying is do you want to pay for the bastards Beer & Sky Sports too, which is probably what would result of him being sacked. Personally I hope the twat suffers long and hard for what he has done.

Not sure on the rules these days to be honest, but if he's sacked is he immediately eligible for unemployment benefits ? I suppose ha may well be as we do seem to be rather liberal & generous with our benefits these days ...... ;)

UTB & FTP

Not sure on the rules these days to be honest, but if he's sacked is he immediately eligible for unemployment benefits ? I suppose ha may well be as we do seem to be rather liberal & generous with our benefits these days ...... ;)

UTB & FTP

Mercifully, it's been a while since I've had to avail myself of the "services" the DSS offers. It'd depend on a lot of things, but the least you would get would have been Income Support. But now I have no idea, it's all changed.

Not another fucking burn thread starting....... Please god no !!
I also would be sacked as my contract says we can't use certain social media sites !!
As ever UTB!!
And two hours after you posted this, Pete Burns from Dead Or Alive passed away. You put a curse on him!

And two hours after you posted this, Pete Burns from Dead Or Alive passed away. You put a curse on him!

Hated that fucking godawful song with a passion. Probably the only one played in The Limit I never went near the dance floor for. Utter fucking garbage.

Back
Top Bottom