Look at this cretin..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bit harsh on old Duncan, always thought he seemed alright!

IMG_1161.JPG

In all seriousness though, this lad is clearly part of the brain dead, uneducated sewer of human shit seemingly on the up in this country

Wonder if his missus knows the sort of shit he is writing? She does now....

Wonder if his missus knows the sort of shit he is writing? She does now....
Well I've made sure of it and so have various other blades. And his employer will be logging on to numerous complaints about their employee on Monday morning.

I would suggest that unless he's the bosses son...this plank may well have cost himself a job the complete fuckwit.

Jokes on him, he's revealed what a sad little shit he is, with a shit life, on a wage less than half the size of his waste band in inches.

Billy can hold his head high with what he's done with his life, he's a great talent, he's done great work for charity he no doubt has a better family than that shit head could wish for and he's got the red and white army behind him!

I hope billy keeps up with goal scoring and keeps winding this shit up with his record. Bring on bradford at the lane!

UTB

Bradford fans on twitter disgusted by that tweet as well.

Hopefully he apologises.

99.9% of Bradford fans would be disgusted with this as 99.9% of people generally would be.

I don't wish any ill to the guy, he obviously needs help, hope he gets it.

I despair at the stupidity and crassness of the human race at times,
What a brain eating amoeba he is.

I always hope these sort of things don't make it back to the subject in the hope it'll minimise the impact, but Billy's missus has responded to the idiot so unfortunately they are aware.
I hope he gets his comeuppance and regrets it for a long long time.

Appalled by the moral degeneracy of this gutter-scum. Football shouldn't cause those who follow the game to act like this, but unfortunately there are low-life idiots who think that it's 'smart' to write harmful, hurtful comments without giving a second's thought to the consequences of their actions. I hope other Bradford fans let this tool know their feelings about his crass words. Bradford fans are better than this and I hope they let idiot-boy know how they feel about his spiteful comments.

If he ever becomes a parent I hope he never has to suffer what Billy and his wife went through.

That actually made me gasp in disbelief. Unforgivable.
And a real shame, as on the whole they seem a decent bunch. Walked back to the car with two who came up and shook our hands and said great game.
Yep, agreed. I'd say there are a few similarities with us as fans. They are a bit more singalongafootyfan than us, but overall l'd say they are to Leeds what we are to Wendy - grounded.

UTB

99.9% of Bradford fans would be disgusted with this as 99.9% of people generally would be.

I don't wish any ill to the guy, he obviously needs help, hope he gets it.

He dosen`t need help,he`s pond life,bottom of the food chain chavvy scrote. One of a growing army unfortunately.
What he actually needs is a tour out in Syria or simillar.

The guy is obviously someone with half a brain who has never gone through any kind of emotional trauma. I'd hate to see anyone lose their job over something so stupid but at some stage these keyboard warriors really do have to be held to account for the things they find acceptable to say which most certainly aren't. I'm sure the guy thinks it's all a big joke, thinking how clever he is. Well mate you need to grow up, act like an adult and send a wholehearted public apology to Billy and everyone else you offended. You should donate a weeks wages to his charity and hope that it all blows over very quickly before someone who probably doesnt have as calm a temperament as most of us knocks seven bells of shit out of you. I don't condone that either but sometimes as he alluded to in his earlier tweet, life just isn't fair.

He needs to go and see his boss on Monday and say 'can I please have the day off'..... Then go to the training ground.. Find B Sharp and look him in the eye and say "I am so sorry for my stupidity.. I hope you and your wife can find it in you to forgive me.."

This is, alas, what happens when imbeciles mix with modern technology, the bloke probably eats off paper plates and bounces off rubber walls, he is what psychologists term as a right proper ignorant twat.

unforgivable

Thing is loads of us walked away (99.9%) from the ground miggling with Bradford fans exited by the great game we had seen. Great respect between rival fans and one Twat lowers the tone. Let us not get distracted into allowing this to spoil the dignity of this great game. Billy got the match ball. Congratulations Mr Billy Sharp and respect.

Back
Top Bottom