Look at this cretin..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sorry Highbury Blade, but yes I do believe that he deserves sacking from his job, and also being banned from attending football matches.

Can you imagine the devastation that Mr and Mrs Sharp went through when they lost their little boy, after she had just carried him full-term for 9 months, and then lost him after holding their baby for just 48 hours?

I really don't think that you can, and nor can I or anyone else for that matter, unless you have gone through the same experience.

Although only a few moronic words on Twitter, I can guarantee you that the Sharp family will have been crying tonight, and that this very emotional and personal episode in their life has today been ripped wide open again.

The cretin that has caused this damage to an innocent family man, needs making an example of, and severely so.

I work for a delivery firm and I would defo lose my job if I posted crap like that.Rightly so imo.After all bradford have been through as well.
Sorry Highbury Blade, but yes I do believe that he deserves sacking from his job, and also being banned from attending football matches.

Can you imagine the devastation that Mr and Mrs Sharp went through when they lost their little boy, after she had just carried him full-term for 9 months, and then lost him after holding their baby for just 48 hours?

I really don't think that you can, and nor can I or anyone else for that matter, unless you have gone through the same experience.

Although only a few moronic words on Twitter, I can guarantee you that the Sharp family will have been crying tonight, and that this very emotional and personal episode in their life has today been ripped wide open again.

The cretin that has caused this damage to an innocent family man, needs making an example of, and severely so.

City fan in peace

Firstly this guys a complete tool the reaction from our own fans are a reflection of your own

He had a social media profile that he named his employer but making comments that incite anger and disgust to a wide audience isn't great publicity so I'm sure they will be taking this matter seriously.

In addition I would expect our club to ban him , we have been on the receiving end of twisted comments and sick chants in the past regarding the Fire our club will act.

Anyway don't want this nob to detract away from a good game and a good atmosphere

Good luck for the rest of the season
If u r stupid enough 2 think u wouldnt b in trouble from work or bcfc or girlfriend u really must have no brain cells at all.So 4 me u deserve all u get if u have comments like that.Think his monday is going to be awkward Good luck for rest of season

wow thats pretty grim...

Im hoping eh will come to regret what hes said & publicly apologise to Billy & make a donation to Billys charity.

This. I understand how everyone is upset but I hope a higher ground can be taken rather than ruining the twats life for a moment of stupidity. Let him apologise

If u r stupid enough 2 think u wouldnt b in trouble from work or bcfc or girlfriend u really must have no brain cells at all.So 4 me u deserve all u get if u have comments like that.Think his monday is going to be awkward Good luck for rest of season

This isn't twitter. You do not have to worry about character counts, so you are perfectly at liberty to use the full range of letters on your keyboard.

Have you quoted the wrong post?

What kind of bellend would copy the Sharp family in on this? Nearly just as bad as the original tweet IMO.

What are you talking about you fucking grade 1 muppet?

Are you trying to say that l've contacted Billy Sharp about this, or re-tweeted Hey's initial comments?

was speaking to a bradford fan on facebook last night who says he works as a steward at valley parade and he's reported the tweet to the club asking for this fan to be banned

Right. A lot on here have been worked up in to a frenzy about this. Fine, to a point to express disgust. But to start getting abusive to each other???
Perhaps it is time to step back a little and stop all the posturing.
It was a great game yesterday and I bet Billy and family appreciated all the suppore from both sets of fans and clubs and probably just wants to move on?

Worthy of a severe beating the inbred prick.

I hope Billy isn't tagged or whatever in the tweet.

Well Jade knows about it so Billy will. She responded to his tweet

On Facebook at the moment, that this guy as tweeted again, saying that it was an "associate" that knew how to get on his twitter account and posted this. Apologising to billy and family, and anyone else it may have offended.
Do we believe him, give him benefit of the doubt. Personally.? Fuck him.
Privacy settings won't let me copy and paste.

On Facebook at the moment, that this guy as tweeted again, saying that it was an "associate" that knew how to get on his twitter account and posted this. Apologising to billy and family, and anyone else it may have offended.

Sounds a contrivance......so not a mate, friend, or pal, but an associate, seems like the spineless fuck has resorted to a fiction in order that a finger be pointed elsewhere. Tell you what fatso, share your 'associate's' details with your new audience and let 'him' take the flack for 'his' callous behaviour.

Personal responsibility for actions performed in the public domain seems to be in short supply for the internet generation .

I have to say that although it was a disgusting despicable scummy thing to post, I wouldn't want to see him lose his job for it.

On Facebook at the moment, that this guy as tweeted again, saying that it was an "associate" that knew how to get on his twitter account and posted this.

70z3a9.jpg

I have to say that although it was a disgusting despicable scummy thing to post, I wouldn't want to see him lose his job for it.

Really? I and 600 fellow grafters lost their jobs in May through no fault of their own. This cunt has a job, and I hope that by 9.01am tomorrow his employer has given him his P45.

I agree Fatty, but I would like him, or his 'associate', to take responsibility for his cold-hearted behaviour. It'll make him think twice about ever acting like this again, plus I hope it would send out a message that acting like a cunt isn't something that's acceptable to other people. Time the gormless fool realised that it's not amusing to act irresponsibly.

Privacy settings won't let me copy and paste.
Thats about as ridiculous as joleon lescott accidentally tweeting a pic of his car.Too late now,the horse has bolted

Really? I and 600 fellow grafters lost their jobs in May through no fault of their own. This cunt has a job, and I hope that by 9.01am tomorrow his employer has given him his P45.
I was made redundant in November last year, the third time in my life. Luckily I managed to get another job after 3 month out of work.
It's the most terrifying soul destroying thing that has ever happened to me and not something I would wish on anyone, including a brainless scumbag who didn't think through the possible repercussions of a stupid hateful post.

The guy is a complete twat but why on earth should his employers give a shit what he says on Twitter? Absolutely ridiculous that people are contacting them & his girlfriend.

Agree

His employer will have better things to do Monday morning.

Also what's it to do with his employer what he does in his own time?

Bit of an over excited reaction and we should know better considering what we went through with Ched.

He's still a grade one dickhead though.

Back
Top Bottom