Kit thread: Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Eeeh it's like trying to spot pubes in the Freemans catalogue lingerie section as a 13yr old all over again.

Fill yer boots . . . . . . . .

01625f04a7a7b7bb8dd3523059d31bf1.jpg

The really don't. thats why the teaser doesn't show sponsor and they only announced Ramsdens last week, Most clubs hold off on these negotiations until their season ends. once they know where they have finished etc then this gives more leverage when negotiating.

My missus worked on the shoots for a number of clubs this summer and only a few had a sponsor the rest did their photo shoots without a sponsor and its photoshopped on after. The kits themselves are signed of 18 months in advance.

If they had known the sponsor was going to be Ramsdens then why only announce it last week?
I’ll bow to your superior knowledge on the subject, mb.

I still think they could get the kit on sale now though if they wanted to, even limited numbers to start with, which I can’t see a reason not to?

The really don't. thats why the teaser doesn't show sponsor and they only announced Ramsdens last week, Most clubs hold off on these negotiations until their season ends. once they know where they have finished etc then this gives more leverage when negotiating.

My missus worked on the shoots for a number of clubs this summer and only a few had a sponsor the rest did their photo shoots without a sponsor and its photoshopped on after. The kits themselves are signed of 18 months in advance.

If they had known the sponsor was going to be Ramsdens then why only announce it last week?

If you believe everything you read on linkedin, there are a couple of Championship clubs who still don't have a sponsor for next season.

If you believe everything you read on linkedin, there are a couple of Championship clubs who still don't have a sponsor for next season.
If I believed everything I read on LinkedIn I'd be brushing up my interview techniques in preparation for my presentation to become CEO of SpaceX, Google and Uber.

I’ll bow to your superior knowledge on the subject, mb.

I still think they could get the kit on sale now though if they wanted to, even limited numbers to start with, which I can’t see a reason not to?

Last season during our shoot we didn't have a sponsor on our shirt. There's a video.

Dito. Looks like they'll be solid white though, which will be a tad disappointing.

Could be that there's just one stripe on the arm and some kind of white panel under the arm, wouldn't be that unusual on a football shirt.

Might be like this

wDCPcU1.png

Back
Top Bottom