Is it time to retire?...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think you’re probably stretching the definition of the word ‘Joke’ here!

IIRC the failed signing, blamed on the fax machine, was for the 18 year old John Fleck and an other, Fleck is now 31.

Let’s face it, at best it was only ever mildly amusing, but if you’re still churning out shit 13 year old jokes, you seriously need to freshen up your material. 😬

I think you’re probably stretching the definition of the word ‘Joke’ here!

IIRC the failed signing, blamed on the fax machine, was for the 18 year old John Fleck and an other, Fleck is now 31.

Let’s face it, at best it was only ever mildly amusing, but if you’re still churning out shit 13 year old jokes, you seriously need to freshen up your material. 😬
I wondered where it had originated, I mean, there's flogging a dead horse and then there's this

Wasn't our own John Fleck one of the Rangers players who fell victim to the original SUFC fax machine curse?

The Fax machine Joke?

Is it time to retire it? Has it ever been funny? I cringe everytime I see someone still posting jokes about the fax machine and no one reacting to it.

View attachment 152570
It was funny the first time
But like the anel jokes ,fish puns and tits on page 100 of a thread it was battered to a sad and lonely death it's grim lifeless corpse dragged out every time a bit of excitement occurs

Done even get me started on the we will sell him for two bags of wotsits and a baby bel variants that make me ashamed of my fellow man

Back
Top Bottom