Holgate

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Watched the replay and it‘s definitely a red card, with the added possibility of a new purple card for being a fucking dickhead thrown at him for good measure. Any other new colours and he can have a few of those too. He has not shown any reason for keeping him for one minute longer. Send the useless twat back, preferably before the second half has finished.

What a feckin stupid signing.
Did we not consider that his loyalties might lay with a relegation rival ?
After what they did to us in 1994 , Wilder should have more sense.
Far too much money riding on Everton staying up for them not to take every opportunity.
The recruitment decisions we have made since last season have been utterly bizarre.

trusty benched for this clown, can’t get into Championship side, but here you go

Worrying thing is Wilders pursued him for years, and brought Grbic in, love the passion CW has brought back, but fuck me concerning his signings seem to be poor as ever

Final word on Holgate, get him a Uber this aft ffs.
I totally agree steve . I love Wilders passion and he loves the club BUT HIS SIGNINGS ARE SHOCKING . The thing is most Blades knew how shit Holgate was before he signed .Let him run the team but keep him away from the cheque book PLEASE .

A horrible tackle and considering our position, he should never play for us again. I am not saying we would have won had he stayed on the field but we might have avoided another humiliating home drubbing.

This fucking season.....never seen anything as bad.

No need to make that tackle lost the game as soon as he did. VAR looking for any excuse Michael Oliver it would only be a red.

I say Michael Oliver (my watch wasn’t working) because of our disallowed goal. It its played back or comes off a defender it cannot be offside First player shoulder second player head played Osborne on

BUT we have oliver on var apparently the reason given is that it was not intentional by the Brighton player

What a load of bollocks

Another career resurrection by the messiah, goes with the ex Sunderland and man utd legend he brought back from the WILDERness.

I had a look at the tackle from different angles, with the theory:

Did Mitoma get a slight touch on the ball first, causing Holgate to kick only air and therefore hit Mitoma with far more force than he intended?

But it seems Mitoma did not get a touch on the ball...

I had a look at the tackle from different angles, with the theory:

Did Mitoma get a slight touch on the ball first, causing Holgate to kick only air and therefore hit Mitoma with far more force than he intended?

But it seems Mitoma did not get a touch on the ball...

The cunt should be signed high for that tackle please don’t try to defend him ffs

No need to make that tackle lost the game as soon as he did. VAR looking for any excuse Michael Oliver it would only be a red.

I say Michael Oliver (my watch wasn’t working) because of our disallowed goal. It its played back or comes off a defender it cannot be offside First player shoulder second player head played Osborne on

BUT we have oliver on var apparently the reason given is that it was not intentional by the Brighton player

What a load of bollocks

Just because the ball's played back doesn't mean the attacker isn't offside. If he's in front of the ball, even if it's played back, he's still offside.

But you could have had the VAR ref kitted out in Wednesday gear and it would still have been a red card. FFS it was worth two red cards.

We've now gone beyond our previous PL season when we (Wilder) had about 8 forwards, none of whom looked like scoring. to now making sure we have an entire back line full of defenders who have no clue how to defend. That's quite something to behold.

Norman Hunter would have been proud of a tackle like that, just below the neck
Had Metoma asked Holgate for a Vasectomy pre match

Terminate his loan spell and send him back to Everton today, nevermind tomorrow. Some loan signings are just plain shit as in Luke Thomas. Others are plain shit AND have shit for brains. Step forward Mason Holgate. When we are finally rid of this owner and have a proper owner in place, we should appoint a director of football. Let’s face it - Wilder is a terrible, terrible judge of player.

Back
Top Bottom