Holgate

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

wtf was that tackle? We had little chance before but he’s completely thrown the game away today. Idiot- stupid signing
Absolutely fucking woeful. It’s actually laughable we’ve signed a player who couldn’t get into a championship squad.. as a first team player in the premier league. Useless.

Shit for brains. Why players are still making these types of tackles (let him know you're there ones) when VAR will pick up everyone of them

trusty benched for this clown, can’t get into Championship side, but here you go

Worrying thing is Wilders pursued him for years, and brought Grbic in, love the passion CW has brought back, but fuck me concerning his signings seem to be poor as ever

Final word on Holgate, get him a Uber this aft ffs.

To be fair watching it live i thought robust challenge but nothing more replays it's horribly mistimed and a shocker fans in the ground won't have seen replays
Unfortunately "mistimed" is giving him too much the benefit of the doubt. For a professional footballer it was a very amateur challenge. At best.

Please tell me that loans have a cooling off period. And we can send him back this evening via dpd

Back
Top Bottom