Away kit

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's "macaw green"!! :D:D

Has it got a multicoloured bit hanging off the back?

green-wing_macaw.jpg

The goalie kit certainly brings out George's innate gingerness.

It's as if Quinny never left. And somehow reinvented himself as a goalie. And grew a bit.

Really like it
Plain, no fuss.

Would love a yellow shirt with red trim next season though, like the one doing the rounds.

Really don't understand this fascination with yellow. We had ONE decent yellow kit and despite numerous poor attempts to recreate it each and every one since has been a shit effort.

Would've thought the club would realise the home kit error and bring out a red and white one, but that was a long shot.

Poor attempt for a decent Adidas away kit.

So far with the wonderful Adidas we've had one decent kit in 4, actually the White kit looks good... It's just not a home kit.

Really like the kit :)

Not a shirt wearer, but will treat myself to one

One negative. Don't like the faded diagonal stripe in the green :(

Where are all these photos being taken?

Last edited:
shame they've used red shorts for the home kit as that template in Yellow and Red would have been unreal.

Kit and especially the GK shirt looks much better here as opposed to the stock images on the website

Freeman is taking over Brayford in the :oops::oops: *heart eyes emoji* <3 stakes. What a beard.

Looks much nicer on that picture too, much more vibrant. The goalie kit isn't that bad either, but I think goalkeeper kits by and large are horrific normally.

I agree the twitter images make the kit look alot more fluorescent and hence alot better than the official site images. I will have to see in real life to judge.

Really don't understand this fascination with yellow.......
So far with the wonderful Adidas we've had one decent kit in 4, actually the White kit looks good... It's just not a home kit.

Agree. Yellow is Leeds and Wendy. Why would we want it? I hate it...yellow and red is an ugly clash of colours.

White is better generally for an away strip with a bit of red trim. We have 3 colours already, we don't a 4th.

The goalie kit is fucking rank. Since when did red and orange turn us on? With a bit of blue round the waist. If people still think, as per recent threads suggesting neither Long nor Howard are good enough, that we need to sign a decent keeper this season there's no chance of that happening now. Who on earth would be attracted by that aberration? Except moths. At night.

Really don't understand this fascination with yellow. We had ONE decent yellow kit and despite numerous poor attempts to recreate it each and every one since has been a shit effort.

Would've thought the club would realise the home kit error and bring out a red and white one, but that was a long shot.

Poor attempt for a decent Adidas away kit.

Although they are templates you can pick up for £15. The quality of the garments are 1000% better than Macron were. The designs are clean and straight to the point. For me only last season's yellow kit was a poor effort. If that had just been on this template, it would've looked so much better.

In terms of yellow away kits.

This is actually unbeatable
4290267084_21ec287767_b.jpg

Although they are templates you can pick up for £15. The quality of the garments are 1000% better than Macron were. The designs are clean and straight to the point. For me only last season's yellow kit was a poor effort. If that had just been on this template, it would've looked so much better.

I've worn my last macron kit as much as last seasons Adidas and there is zero difference in quality.

Nothing wrong with the colour or design but the fit looks a bit out of date

No good for the slim athletic supporters such as me

I've worn my last macron kit as much as last seasons Adidas and there is zero difference in quality.

If you're happy to wear something made from one piece of cloth as opposed to multiple different pieces of fabric then fine.

I don't agree. The adidas shirts are far far superior in terms of quality.

post-4683-0-11784200-1404207409.jpg

or

20131205-l-home-shirt135-1216869_478x359.jpg

It's the subtle things like the black band across the back. Little thing I know, but makes the shirt so much smarter.

God, we've had some horrendous kits. The last Macron produce we had were horrific. surprisingly thoought previous to that they got every kit bang on.

Some iconic and beautiful kits, nothing tops the last 5 in terms of quality though, you can see why they're the biggest sportswear manufacturer in the world.

Back
Top Bottom