Relegation run in - Last 10

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I was hoping to beat that other terrible season in the covid year (23 points)
Looks like we'll have to beat 1 of the top 7 then.

I do think the home games against Burnley, Fulham, Forest we'll get at least 1 win. Everton and Brentford away might nick a point as we seem better on the road 🤷‍♂️

No im not pissed.
I'm in Yorkshire for the Fulham game... I'd ruled out spending the additional money to go to the match... Please don't give me optimism.

It's going to be close, it's going to be nervy, it's going down to the wire, but I think we might just do it.

I think we might get 20 points.

It's going to be close, it's going to be nervy, it's going down to the wire, but I think we might just do it.

I think we might get 20 points.
I'm going for 16 more points 🤣

Manure (A) - 1 point
Fulham (H) - 3 points
Red Scousers (A) - 0 points
Chelsky (H) - 3 points
Brentford (A) 1 point
Kompany's Kids (H) - 3 points
Geordie Boys (A) - 0 points
Doggers (H) - 3 points
Blue Scousers (A) - 1 point
Spuds (H) - 1 point

824a6013a08ab622ef207a581aef0b4a.gif

Indeed.

Out of the 6 sides named above, WE ARE THE FORM TEAM

We have 4 points from the last 5 games - Forest have 3, Everton 2, Brentford Luton and Burnley 1 apiece.

What about that doesn't say survival guaranteed!
I don’t know why, but WE ARE THE FORM TEAM being in block capitals made me burst out laughing

Well, at least we've not all lost our sense of humour !

Manure (A) - 1 point
Fulham (H) - 3 points
Chelsky (H) - 3 points
Brentford (A) 1 point
Doggers (H) - 3 points
Spuds (H) - 1 point

View attachment 180534
Not to rain on your parade, but [SPOILER ALERT] Steve McQueen didn't escape. (Though I can't imagine anyone on the country doesn't know that!)

My worst fear is that Forest and Everton get shedloads of points deducted and we stop up with about 20. Then we have to go through it all again next year. If Sheff U and Burnley are playing for one place in the PL next season, you can have it.

(If we stop up by going on a tear and winning 8 of the last 10, that's different. But I think we have a better chance of stopping up by Man City being relegated and the league expanding to 22, frankly.)

My opinion is that we should have kept them, staying in the PL is worth more than the money we got for them.

I don’t think Berge actually wanted away, we just had a ‘for sale’ sign on him pretty much since he signed. He stated he was happy to play for the club.

Ndiaye was contracted and doesn’t seem the mardy type, I think he could have used the season as a shop window and we never know, if he enjoyed it he might have signed the extension.

Lundstram was a 15 game wonder who got ahead of himself, not all future players will be the same as him.

We also have a dressing room full of ‘mood hoovers’ at the moment due them all being massively out of their depth. I believe that selling these 2 sucked the life from the dressing room just before the season began and we’ve never recovered.
You say that about Lundstram but up here he seems to do quite well. Odd.

Manure (A) - 1 point
Fulham (H) - 3 points
Chelsky (H) - 3 points
Brentford (A) 1 point
Doggers (H) - 3 points
Spuds (H) - 1 point

View attachment 180534
That world you live in where we only lose 2 more games. It doesn’t exist.

Luton thrashing Bournemouth 3-0 halftime.
They can actually play football out of defence into midfield instead of kicking the ball like school kids and giving the ball back to the opposition.

Fully expecting the soft touch on Luton in the media tomorrow, as always, but bottling a 3-0 lead at HT to Bournemouth is really poor, especially the way they just conceded the 4th.

Luton thrashing Bournemouth 3-0 halftime.
They can actually play football out of defence into midfield instead of kicking the ball like school kids and giving the ball back to the opposition.
This must be you?
Messenger_creation_84b9c474-3fde-4120-be84-88c551b24b8e.jpeg

Local in my village are mostly Rangers fans and they fucking love him. They can't understand why I shout "cunt" every time I hear Lundstrams name in the pub :)

He must have upped his game
They were comparing him to his period at BDTBL he had a purple patch then he was pants for a season or so

Back
Top Bottom