Away kit

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Got the home shirt coming for my birthday next week. Just hope someone else has bought me an iron.

Did people kick off this much when we brought out the "deck chair" shirt (the one deano is wearing on the site background) as that shirt looks to be a pretty serious departure from the traditional red and white stripes.

Did people kick off this much when we brought out the "deck chair" shirt (the one deano is wearing on the site background) as that shirt looks to be a pretty serious departure from the traditional red and white stripes.
It wasn't cut from the cloth of a Forest away shirt tho ;) and for those harping on about it is to celebrate 125 years (actually 125 years ago we did not wear shirts with pinstripes) well hello it is a year late, a blatant attempt at something different that fans will spend their cash on (don't know if it is Adidas or SUFC who came up with the idea) and the mugs amongst us fall for the spin every time. :D

Fuck me, how many times are we going to have this discussion, they're not going to change the kit so just get over it.
As many times as we see fit, we'll tell you when we're done. ;)

I can't get over it, it's been driven by an American who thinks he's in touch with bladey blades fans but in reality isn't. Just because it was our first shirt doesn't mean it should be our 125th anniversary home shirt.

I think they'd have been embarrassed if they brought out a red and white away shirt and it outsold the "special" home one.

Not on the interweb...

Bought it today, nicely fitting top. The home shirt is a very small medium

Bought it today, nicely fitting top. The home shirt is a very small medium
Bought it today also. I think the sizes of the home shirt are fine, I've got myself a medium this year whereas last season I had to get a large.

Same here , bought an xl yesterday and had to take it back and swap for a large. Should have tried it on but assumed the sizes would be same as last year.

Matchbook-Brentford-Kit-2015-16.jpg

That design will probably be our home kit next season I reckon.

Does anybody know if Away Mini Kits are available? They're not showing online the home ones are.

Has anybody got little ones with the away kit? Smallest size online is 7-8yrs.

Weren't any before the reading game, but, my daughter is almost 2 and she's got a 3-4yr black/orange shirt, so I suppose it depends on the size of the child??

Weren't any before the reading game, but, my daughter is almost 2 and she's got a 3-4yr black/orange shirt, so I suppose it depends on the size of the child??

I have a 2yr old who needs a 3-4yr and a 6yr old who still fits in 4-5yr old Mini kits

Does anybody know if Away Mini Kits are available? They're not showing online the home ones are.

Has anybody got little ones with the away kit? Smallest size online is 7-8yrs.
Sure I've read/heard that there won't be any mini away kits. Hope there is though as I want to get one for my nephew.

Back
Top Bottom