Away kit

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What on earth is the trim on the left sleeve? Red/Black and white crosses at the front, all white at the back.

Is this a possibility? Make the stripe between the red at the bottom white instead of black and it's a lime green shirt (always popular with blades) with a glance to the red and white stripes (albeit horizontal not vertical) we usually wear at home.
index.php

realised no picture in my post :)

Can I just refer back to these posts and the shirt I suggested way back on like page four of this thread haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 12
Is grapefruit usually mentioned with lemon?!
In citrus fruit related conversations, yes, I think you'll find it is. And I for one would rather see United in a grapefruit coloured shirt(whatever colour that actually is) than some fucking rancid florry lime green affair.

In citrus fruit related conversations, yes, I think you'll find it is. And I for one would rather see United in a grapefruit coloured shirt(whatever colour that actually is) than some fucking rancid florry lime green affair.
But not a pink grapefruit. Hopefully.

It's definitely pink. Confirmed by the number of sources that anyone disagreeing can offer, plus one.

I've heard that it's going to be Black and White stripes with stripey sleeves... Unless you buy the long-sleeve version which will have hideous plain white sleeves. Then, in a few weeks will start selling long sleeve ones with stripey sleeves instead.

Back
Top Bottom