Away kit

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not sure but demand was too much for last seasons home kit.

This kind of backs up what the Brentford fan was saying last season. Sumat like in the first season you get limited stock to prove yourself etc..

I don't buy it... demand will be reasonably well understood based on previous seasons... why on earth would a business limit the number of units shifted for some sort of "proof" when the volumes will already be well established (and so revenues pretty well predicted). SUFC don't need to prove anything to some haberdasher/textile firm. If the supplier didn't produce enough units it would be because they can't count, can't read or just can't manage production volumes adequately, not because they deliberately want to reduce potential revenues by making a customer pass some sort of examination.

I don't buy it... demand will be reasonably well understood based on previous seasons... why on earth would a business limit the number of units shifted for some sort of "proof" when the volumes will already be well established (and so revenues pretty well predicted). SUFC don't need to prove anything to some haberdasher/textile firm. If the supplier didn't produce enough units it would be because they can't count, can't read or just can't manage production volumes adequately, not because they deliberately want to reduce potential revenues by making a customer pass some sort of examination.

If you're having a party and have invited 100 people but only 30 have said they will definitely be there. Would you bake 250 buns?

I will be surprised if it is all yellow, because the Home GK kit is all yellow, and reading between the lines one somebody on this thread who says they have seen it, i am expecting some variation of Black and Yellow

Lime green and black. Nailed on. I've seen the future and we'll like it.

I haven't really seen the future and it isn't nailed on

I like the template to be honest, the checkered thing is really nice.

If it was lime green with black trim I can imagine that being even nicer.

If you're having a party and have invited 100 people but only 30 have said they will definitely be there. Would you bake 250 buns?

strange analogy, but ok...

Would you bake 10 in order that to prove you can shift more than 9, (despite knowing 30 will be there) with a promise to bake more next time you have a party?

I will be surprised if it is all yellow, because the Home GK kit is all yellow, and reading between the lines one somebody on this thread who says they have seen it, i am expecting some variation of Black and Yellow
Yellow is the him gk kit, there will be an alternative gk kit also!

Back
Top Bottom