Away kit

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Funny how you've changed your "ITK" info , what was it, the white was gonna be the away kit and we'd bring out a new home kit!!!

A bit like you on Twitter last year, claiming the following image - which was posted by United - wasn't our new home shirt.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 29

A bit like you on Twitter last year, claiming the following image - which was posted by United - wasn't our new home shirt.
Erm think you'll find that's what the club showed. I never claimed it was, in fact I stated it wasn't ours, and was just to say hey, we got Adidas

Erm think you'll find that's what the club showed. I never claimed it was, in fact I stated it wasn't ours, and was just to say hey, we got Adidas

Yes, I said the club posted it. And, yes, you stated it wasn't ours.

You were adamant (ITK) it wasn't our actual new shirt in the photo due to the lack of white when it was, in fact, just the angle and was indeed the new shirt.

Prove you've seen the new away shirt and confirm the colours/style and we'll see Friday how ITK you are.

Yes, I said the club posted it. And, yes, you stated it wasn't ours.

You were adamant (ITK) it wasn't our actual new shirt in the photo due to the lack of white when it was, in fact, just the angle and was indeed the new shirt.

Prove you've seen the new away shirt and confirm the colours/style and we'll see Friday how ITK you are.
I've proven it to people who will back me up Friday, I'll screen shot the pic with the date on Friday, I ain't gonna piss off my source!

He has told you what colour it is. Look back a couple of pages. Its not LEMON its the other one should really give it away.

People have changed their font colours.

Its not rocket science.

Think last seasons GK colour

My favourite citrus fruit isn't lemon, and I like a touch of BLACKcurrent!!!
So is it similar to Barca's away strip from last year? In design? I'm aware of the non-lemon colour, is the vast majority of the kit this non-lemon colour?
Sorry I'm excited.

I think you're over thinking it!

Yeah but ...no but.... just think about it.... blue and white stripes as an away kit.... 'kin brilliant... it says to everyone else "Our city isn't theirs, we have it all and they just borrow what belongs to us"... or something...

No but.... yeah but.... that would be 'kin awful... what on earth are they thinking... 'kin ell.... blue and white??? streuth.

I'm torn.

Or not.

away kit is to be revealed at meadowhell on Friday according to sufc.co.uk
Awesome promotion work that, here's a kit that we're launching in an enormous shopping centre . . . . That can't sell it (or do we have outlets now?)

Back
Top Bottom