Jose

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

KingSlayers

Reaction score
Has any heard any news on Baxter? Its been buried by the manager talk understandably, just curious if anyone has heard owt.

There were a few caught at the same time from different clubs weren't they?

What is the process? Presumably a hearing where he gets to argue his case (as he is saying he is innocent).

If he can put this behind him, Adkins or Robinson could bring him on with his development (same said for Scougs, McNulty, Reed, Adams) to become a better player.

Try Radio 4. I think he's on What's My Line.

I'd be glad if there is some trigger in his contract that gives us the right to cancel it. Granted it would only seem fair to do so if he admitted to taking drugs but I can't see him developing much further as a player.

3 month ban, back for September.
Their rulebook says the suspension usually starts from the initial temporary ban ie that would be early May to early August. I wonder if they've adjusted it to make sure he misses some games next season.The rules also say he can't attend training, so he won't have a pre-season with the other players.

They obviously weren't persuaded of his spiked drink defence (as suggested this would be used - from the Secret Footballer)

I assume you've got this from a bona fide source ?

Second(?) offence. No pre-season. New manager. Can't see him being with us next season. Oldham fans seemed keen. Maybe we can make a few bob there.

Bez-At-Wembley-021.jpg

Their rulebook says the suspension usually starts from the initial temporary ban ie that would be early May to early August. I wonder if they've adjusted it to make sure he misses some games next season.The rules also say he can't attend training, so he won't have a pre-season with the other players.

They obviously weren't persuaded of his spiked drink defence (as suggested this would be used - from the Secret Footballer)

I assume you've got this from a bona fide source ?
Absolutely not, no source at all.

TSF on Baxter.

(The whole article concentrates much more on Livermore - which is a kind of appropriate name in the circumstances :rolleyes:.)

http://www.thesecretfootballer.com/...e-livermore-case-just-read-between-the-lines/

On Saturday, it emerged that Sheffield United midfielder Jose Baxter had failed an out-of-competition drugs test and had been suspended by the League 1 club.

I asked a friend who knows Baxter well whether he knew he was up to something that he shouldn’t be. “Didn’t have a clue, mate,” came the reply, “but I’d be really surprised if he was. He’s a decent kid.”

He went on to tell me that Baxter had told him that he believes he was spiked on a recent night out in London. The drug in question is Ecstasy.

There will have to be some updated on him

Back
Top Bottom