Has he been sacked yet ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fallowfield, s6 bladesman, stegosaurus and pommpy are all the same person along with a few others. It's like that bloke off the film "split" that James McAvoy plays. They/he/them have a right laugh on this forum not sure which is the one with the mind of a child. Anyway they are all harmless....I think. Its when the 24th personality "the beast" turns up we need to be worried.

it would be nice if you stopped abusing me every time i post either block me or give over with your hateful words
I think it’s best if you stopped replying to my tweets Ken you’re like a bad smell that just won’t go away
How's it go again Fallowfield?

Btw. This is not twitter, or X as I believe it's now called.
And if I stop replying it means you don't get the attention you constantly seek.

He's still here

Here's this weeks waffle , not one question from reporters asking why we are rated the worst team in europe and are play horrfificly

Injuries now firmly the excuse even though only Egan & Baldock were nailed on starters now injured

He's still here

Here's this weeks waffle , not one question from reporters asking why we are rated the worst team in europe and are play horrfificly

Injuries now firmly the excuse even though only Egan & Baldock were nailed on starters now injured

The 'HE' is in reference to Fallowfield.

Back
Top Bottom