Darren Bent joins Brighton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bent is good enough for the Championship.

His problem has always been injuries though.

Herpees said it to the press himself apparently. He doesn't feature O'Grady in his immediate plans and feels that he would benefit from a move out on loan (probably until the next window the permanently offload which for me is more reason to bring him in). He said that as soon as he had found a striker to bring into the club he would welcome offers.

He wouldn't want him going out to a team in the sam division and kinking on so League One appears to be his destination, would like to think we are in the best position in the league financially to win the battle and that O'Grady's local connections would entice him back up here.

This explains why he was up at Shirecliffe today watching, rather than playing.

Diego that is.

The lad has scored 106 Premier League goals over his career.

That's more than Cantona, Bergkamp, Zola, Ronaldo and Drogba.

Not to be sniffed at.

I can't think of many players who've lost their edge quite like Bent has. Villa fans think he's a joke.

does this mean Brighton will be willing to let O'Grady move out on loan?

GUYS PLEASE !!!
Prepare yourselves for the usual disappointment .....
Friday morning on Radio Wedn***ay ..... "Sheffield United had a quiet time last night with no movement into the Club on the transfer deadline night. Club spokesman Jim Phipps told us that they were prevented from signing 3 really really good players by the breakdown of the fax machine at the last moment " !!
:rolleyes:
UTB & FTP

I can't wait to hear the excuses from the club if we don't sign COG now, they should be absolute classics.

We are still waiting to hear back on 3 substantial bids from august
Club spokesman
Dec1st 2014

does this mean Brighton will be willing to let O'Grady move out on loan?

I will have a small wager he doesn't join us, however will another 1st division side. The usual suspects will explain that we probably didn't want him or clough never likes to pay over the top while the rest will say the O'Grady speculation was only whilst we were waiting on Higdon and McNulty t get fit.

And we re-signed Chris Potter and Higgypottamus?

If the board signed Darren Bent I would start to believe in the club. At this level he would do a job for us.

pommpey
I think the injuries and or attitude have put him into the "used to be good but now is shit" category. We have seen too many of those over the last few years already

O'Grady not coming, :( Brighton to Sheffield is too far and is likely to go on loan to a London club possibly Orient instead.
Accoring to Twitter anyway (I can't link twitter at work)

Blackstock or bust then?

And it's also the place where various governments around the world, not to mention terrorist organisations have taken to announcing important news first.

Like it or not, it's here to stay.

O'Grady not coming, :( Brighton to Sheffield is too far and is likely to go on loan to a London club possibly Orient instead.

Blackstock or bust then?

There is no Blackstock, there is no O'Grady. We have what we have, let's just get on with it and hope that Nigel's tactics improve.

Blackstock or bust then?

You mean this journo's tweet?

And it's also the place where various governments around the world, not to mention terrorist organisations have taken to announcing important news first.

Like it or not, it's here to stay.

Maybe, but it will have to manage without me - a major blow from which it is unlikely to recover.

Back
Top Bottom