Yuriel Celi

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I used to sometimes turn up to the match early just to watch Sabella do his pre match routines.
He was an extraordinary ball juggler with quick feet, the ball would go from shoulder to shoulder, then balanced on the back of his head etc, all the tricks and flicks.
I was quite young and at the time never seen anything like it, skill wise on a totally different planet to our other players.
However he was slow and lightweight and didn’t like playing his football in the wind, rain and muddy conditions, which was common in a UK Winter.
Just think of sabbela on a Desso and today's reffing he would have been unplayable

I used to sometimes turn up to the match early just to watch Sabella do his pre match routines.
He was an extraordinary ball juggler with quick feet, the ball would go from shoulder to shoulder, then balanced on the back of his head etc, all the tricks and flicks.
I was quite young and at the time never seen anything like it, skill wise on a totally different planet to our other players.
However he was slow and lightweight and didn’t like playing his football in the wind, rain and muddy conditions, which was common in a UK Winter.
think you probably mean boxing day 79 on that mud heap he lasted 2 minutes jeff king made sure of that

From the work permit list he ticks a few more boxes. Will have played for higher ranked nation, played in the Copa Libatadores, more U23/U21 caps, fee is over the threshold etc.
Well googled 😊

Maybe it’s something obvious that I don’t know about but why would Fulham be able to get a work permit for this kid and us not get one for Celi?

He's got more than enough points. He gets 8 points off the bat for playing in the Brazilian league, plus points for playing in the Copa Libertadores, points for where Flamengo placed in the Brazilian Serie A and points for it being his breakthrough season as he is classed as a youth player

He's got more than enough points. He gets 8 points off the bat for playing in the Brazilian league, plus points for playing in the Copa Libertadores, points for where Flamengo placed in the Brazilian Serie A and points for it being his breakthrough season as he is classed as a youth player
I'm not sure he does as most of his appearances were as sub and he played once in the Continental competition.

Players International Appearances = 0
Players domestic minutes (band3) = 2 points tops. He started less than 3 games and made 9 appearances total out of 15 games. I've just counted up 7 sub appearances and most of those were 5-10 minutes.
Debut youth bonus = 4 points.
Continental bonus = He made one appearance, so he's unlikely to be getting into the higher percentages.
Title Winner = 4 points.

All in all I've got him still short hence why i think they're allowing them through.

Point is, the subject of this thread certainly doesn’t meet it. Who gives a shit about Fulham managing to sign a Brazilian fella.

Whats happened to this guy? Supposedly, according to some, everything was agreed just waiting for us to pull the trigger. What's happened ? Have we got cramp? Disassembled the gun and now can't find the trigger? Realised it was a starter pistol that only just makes a noise but is in fact completely useless? Forgot who he was? Or were we just talking bollocks?

Whats happened to this guy? Supposedly, according to some, everything was agreed just waiting for us to pull the trigger. What's happened ? Have we got cramp? Disassembled the gun and now can't find the trigger? Realised it was a starter pistol that only just makes a noise but is in fact completely useless? Forgot who he was? Or were we just talking bollocks?
Why don’t you ask the question of those who said it was happening?
Most voices who didn’t have papers or clicks to sell we’re very sceptical about it being an option.

Didn't fancy out offer of 5 magic beans a week....

Only person who linked it was Nixon who rambled on about it being done but us needing to sell for it to happen for few weeks. Now the selling part has happened but he’s still not come in he’s very noticeably stopped talking about it. That’s the thing with Nixon he definitely knows some things ahead of time but he also talks a large amount of the brown stuff. The things he says should be read with a decent amount of cynicism and not taken as gospel.

This was one of the weired "transfers" of the last few years. Appears to have signed for Carlos A. Mannucci back in January.

Back
Top Bottom