Youth cup U18s v dirties on YouTube

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

0-0. I'm watching it on the Leeds YouTube channel rather than ours. The camera is better and they have the score/time in the top corner.

Great goal from Blacker who has had a really good game. 1-1
Lots of good performances for United Prunty and Tahir have marshalled an impressive Wilson well I’ve thought and Kiwomya has really put himself about against bigger defenders upfront and kept going despite not having much joy.

It seems the Leeds CB’s have been admirers of both Kiwomya and Francis they’ve been desperate to swap shirts early all night

Blades the better side on the night and if not for some really good goalkeeping for Leeds could’ve had 2/3 more

Okyere missed the decisive penalty, but really looks a talent to me. A great athlete, fast, strong, shrugs opponents off the ball with ease, but can play as well. I feel we've got to make a first teamer out of him. He looks capable of playing at centre half, but maybe defensive midfield as well? We produce so many midfielders who are technically very good, neat and tidy on the ball, but it would be refreshing to see us also try to develop a midfielder with exceptional physique, like Okyere.

Bit dire first half, but improved second half. Two evenly matched teams but thought we deserved to win. Impressed by our number 2 Waldron, decent game, looks about five foot nothing but leaps like a gazelle, winning most of his headers.
Think he's about 5,6 to 5/7 but as you say the lad is very good in the air ,he looks like he's built out of granite . Good young lad
Came on the other night for the 21 ,s then played 120 minutes last night so a really good engine .the tackle on him was a shocker and should have been a straight red .

Back
Top Bottom