CONFIRMED Yasser Larouci

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

To be fair McAtee was also 'not ready for men's football' and a 'waste of space' according to our fans:

He may be right. 17 likes to his one. Oh sorry I thought he wrote popular. Must be that more people agree with my opinion than his

Maybe they do (although looking at the other comments I would suggest not)

It’s just yours is along the same as the other posts that will always get likes.

‘Let’s get behind the lads’

‘He just needs confidence’

‘Apart from the shit bits he was good’

Are generic comments you see on all forums that will be the most liked. It’s fine but like I say, look at your comment compared to the others, and the number of likes on yours compared to others. It’s what the kids called a ‘thirst post’ and not much more :)

Hey maybe you think he was great and that’s why we debate on forums, but he hasn’t impressed at all thus far IMO

Sorry, if Lowe did that…if Osborn did that they would be absolutely slated.

To do what he did…just fall over….was terrible.
Launch it…kick it against Walker…either or not just “fall over”.
Add to his positioning, Robbo was constantly having to tell him where to be.

He’s clearly out of confidence, another kid we expect too much of due to the position he’s been put in. But I’m afraid he’s looking like a player for for the 23’s at the moment.

The dreadful shot at the end just about summed his day up. Way out of his depth
But on the bright side it's summat to moan about

He’s mistakes done now. But the opposition don’t score when the ball is in row Z. Naive but hopefully he learns from the mistake.

To be fair McAtee was also 'not ready for men's football' and a 'waste of space' according to our impatient bellend minority of fans who complain 10 times louder than the rest of us

Totally agree. Had to fix your post a little though.

Left side has cost us all 3 games

Thought Larouci did alright otherwise, but he's not the immediate, ready to go upgrade we needed in that position

The goal was a joke. You do not fuck about with Kyle Walker breathing down your neck. He hurts us nearly every time, and did again

Against Stuttgart I thought he was bloody awful- he did a bit better though coming on in the last couple of games and today personally I thought he did okay. Daft mistake getting carried away after our goal and slipped like a few did. Shit decision, shit luck but not sure it's worthy of this lot.

I just don’t want us to be THOSE fans.

We know we’re up against it and as a fan base I’d say we are pretty much of a mind to back Hecky all through the season and not be those wanky fans calling for the Manager’s head, he did great to even get us here.

BUT, by the same token I’d love for us to be those fans that just back the players. I don’t know any player who performs better with fans on his back.

It was poor defending and in the Championship he may have gotten away with it. Likewise when say Bergen Blade dissects the goals, it will probably show another couple of players not doing their jobs in blocking the shot.

We did seem to all go a bit frantic once we’d equalised like a point all of a sudden wasn’t good enough.

Lessons to be learned. A game we expected nothing from, escaped with just -1 on goal difference and one we leave slightly encouraged on.

FWIW, I thought Anel just couldn’t quite make the ground for his effort to be fair to him. Meanwhile, Burnley have taken 2 x threes against and so have Luton. We’re not getting pumped and we look like we’re moving in the right direction.

Great to see McBurnie back. I thought he looked excellent. Could be a great partner a bit deeper behind Archer or Traore.

To be fair McAtee was also 'not ready for men's football' and a 'waste of space' according to our fans:

To be fair mate, I defended McAtee all the way through that thread but those comments were true at the time they were made.
McAtee came good after half a season of being introduced slowly.

Throwing Larouci in at the deep end at wing back in the PL in a struggling team is very different to McAtee.
McAtee's job was to win us games from a very solid platform.

I don't doubt Larouci could be a very handy player but I don't think we have the time to develop him extensively in this league. Not without significant cost to us.

As another poster mentioned if you defend for 80+ mins of the game then thats where mistakes are going to happen. He did make a huge fuck up but there is a lot of promise in his game. Especially going forward.

I'm more optimistic about Larouci than I was though. He does look like our best option there. Will be interesting to see him develop. Second half of the season might be his time

Losing 2-3kg would help him. Optimising himself physically should be his priority

He's not good enough
Miles short
And regarding Osborn, how the fuck does a professional athlete suffer a muscle injury after 15 mins
Did he not prepare right?

Add insult to injury the shot at the end when it was crying out for a cross to the back post, 3 players not marked. Left hand side a massive problem at the moment.
It's a problem that should have been addressed weeks ago with a reliable, experienced player.

Back
Top Bottom