Would you want Ndiaye back

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If course you'd WANT him back. He was class for us.
But WANTING him back ,and GETTING him back are two totally different entities.
First of all would HE want to come back? Who knows
Then , could WE afford to bring him back? Very doubtful. Fees and wages an obvious barrier.

It's something that as much as, we as fans, ( quite a few of us) would want , will be highly unlikely to happen.

We couldn’t afford to keep him when we got promotion to premiership.

Though we matched his wages with Marseille.

Couldn't afford. Or, player chose to move ?

The internet is full of mystery and conspiracy theories.

Would he have torn the PL apart as McAtee has ?

Get the lad back .
Get ohare from Coventry and we have one hell of a team .
Get rid of the shit we signed in the summer and we have our club back

If they wanted to get rid of him and prince coughs up to bring him back maybe he'll be forgiven

Would I have him back, definitely.

Let's say Marseille publicly acknowledge it just hasn't worked for him and they're willing to part ways AND the clause did exist that we got first dibs, do I think he'd want to come back and could we realistically afford him. Not really. I think even if he was looking for a move even specifically back to England he'd end up at a lower placing Prem club rather than us.

I genuinely don't understand why some take issue with him. I do understand the way he left the club was wank but to me that seemed to be more down to agent and last minute deals being done. By all accounts he was willing to sign another year with us and that last minute move was hardly lateral one. I do however think it was the wrong move. With us he had his chance to show himself to arguably the best league in the word (despite what we think about it) which could have sparked a better future for him, but then again I'm no expert.

Though we matched his wages with Marseille.

Couldn't afford. Or, player chose to move ?

The internet is full of mystery and conspiracy theories.

Would he have torn the PL apart as McAtee has ?
He's twice the player McAtee is - no comparison - when has McAtee ever won the ball back after losing it ?
He doesn't even jog back.

For cheap I’d give him a go, but it’s never as good the second time.

This made up horse shit about him not having it as good as he did at Bramall Lane is hilarious. He’s playing with far better players, using facilities way superior, playing for his boyhood club in front of double the amount of fans and playing in Europe.

Meanwhile we’ve won 3 games all season.
Exactly, the question should be ‘why would he come back’!

I think we need to have a long look in the mirror. However shit Illiman has been for Marseille his star is still in an upwards trajectory…We are simply not that club.

Not bothered either way if he comes back or not.

He was brilliant while here but judging on how he’s gone on at Marseille I’m wondering if it was just a case of right place, right time. Maybe next time it won’t be.

Also I find it hard to forgive the way in which he left us in the lurch. If he did come back it wouldn’t be the same.

He was brilliant while here but judging on how he’s gone on at Marseille I’m wondering if it was just a case of right place, right time. Maybe next time it won’t be.

Also I find it hard to forgive the way in which he left us in the lurch. If he did come back it wouldn’t be the same.
im inclined to agree with your last comment there he showed no loyalty to the club last summer so no i wouldnt want him back think its odds on he will end up somewhere like palace wolves or everton

Right this minute he is playing against Benfica in the Europa League Quarter final
Starting as well....whether we think he's palying well or not, they obviously think he's worth a starting berth. He'll be in a european semi-final in a couple of weeks whilst we consider the prospect of whether plymouth away will be a mid-week in november.

He's gone from championship football to European football, of course his numbers aren't as good. If he's trusted to be starting in a game as important as last night this conversation about him coming back sounds insane

Utter nonsense - he was the best player we've seen for 50 years of course we would want him back.

All footballers are 'out for themselves' loyalty shouldn't even be talked about in the same breath as footballers.

I hope he wins Europa Cup and 99.9% Blades would want him back.

Not 1 player this season as come within 10% of what Star Boy gave us. Go look back at the highlight reel from last year it's enough to make you cry and never stop crying he was that good.

Back
Top Bottom