Would you want Ndiaye back

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I’d drive over right now to pick him up
He's probably found out it's not the land of milk & honey .maybe he wants to come back to where he's loved.
TC had this love in with the fans illiman was developing the same ,
Could he re- cundle it given the chance!..

I hope he’s learnt that at SUFC the team was playing for him,
At Marseilles he is just a bit part player , and the team don’t look to play to him or his particular strengths

If they give us the £15m or whatever back too, we'll take him

We couldn’t afford to keep him when we got promotion to premiership.

Now we are back in the championship.

Yeah I wouldn't mind taking him if Marseille were happy to take a massively discounted fee and cover his wages. Then we could try approaching Madrid to see if they fancy a similar arrangement for Vinicious Junior

Can’t afford him, he left a bittersweet taste so no if we could afford him I wouldn’t have him back. He bottled the Premier League chance and helped doom our season
"Bottled"? In what way? He left for a club he supports who have more chance of winning things and had a chance of playing in the CL. He's played a decent amount of European football anyway

Can’t afford him, he left a bittersweet taste so no if we could afford him I wouldn’t have him back. He bottled the Premier League chance and helped doom our season
He did the right thing he could see no real investment meant a shit season and could do him more harm
How can playing in front of 60,000 and European football not be a better option
He owes us nothing

Money no object, I'd have him back straight away. He's ticked the box of playing for his boyhood club if nothing else but I reckon the likes of Brighton, Palace, West Ham would be getting first dibs on him.

A cheeky season long loan bid maybe, then when he helps us get promoted to the premier league again, we kidnap him snd refuse to let him leave

Yes, obviously, but the only way I could see it being even remotely possible would be a Kyle Walker style season-long loan. And that would just leave us with exactly the same problem upon promotion that we had last time.

At the time I thought he was making a mistake career wise not taking the chance play in the prem but I'd guess he's feeling somewhat vindicated now. Do you think we would have done any better if you dropped him into our squad this season? And that's ignoring the fact that we spent the money we got from selling him. I know they've not had a great season either but he's at least still in a top league (french but still) and has been playing in Europe.

It would but maybe the lure of going back to Marseille wouldn’t be quite as strong this time given the mixed season that he’s had.

It would but maybe the lure of going back to Marseille wouldn’t be quite as strong this time given the mixed season that he’s had.
Yeah, perhaps they'd settle for a loan with an agreement to buy if we get promoted, maybe for 5-10 million more than they paid for him. Can't see us getting any more favourable terms than that.

Back
Top Bottom