Would you have McCabe back over the prince?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

i love that the prince came. Or play with the kids?

• Total voters
If McCabe had the cash maybe the same would have applied.
I personally don't think so
He's a glorified builder and landlord. If there's a way of cutting corners and not fixing stuff that is broken or doesn't work properly he'll take it.

Ask almost any tenant what they think of their landlord

He's a glorified builder and landlord. If there's a way of cutting corners and not fixing stuff that is broken or doesn't work properly he'll take it.

Builder?

WTF ?

Any photos of HRH involved in the local community ?

IMG_0822.jpg

So the fact that the guy who invented stainless steel, was a Blade, is irrelevant to you.

Your historical knowledge of the (your) club only extends as far as last Saturday.

Impressive.

Whatever you say Kevin.

Not in a sexy position lol. Gotta make that clear as some of you have well rude minds.
But imagine if the prince never came.
Things were often well hard with Mccabe but we never got fucked in the ass weekly like we're getting now.
So.... Would you wind it back if you could? Cut your cloth accordingly and sell our better players and play with the kids?
Why no choice for neither of them?

FFS - that parasite took us to the 3rd division and kept us there.
Used us as a tax right off
Took ALL the assets into his ownership - which apparently is a major event according to Stalin Statton only now that Wendy have done it.
Appointed Danny 'relegation' Wilson as our manager.
Charged us to rent our own stadium!
Used Prince's #SUFC money to add undersoil heating and a new pitch into HIS Bramall Lane ground.
At a time of zero interest loaned £500K to the club at 100K repayment pa over 6 years (20% interest) WITH a plot of land thrown in presumably worth millions that he still owns! (one of two apparently)
Only lost ownership as he tried to screw the Prince as he screwed you that paid him money every week - I stopped.

Are you on drugs or taking the piss of the totally ignorant?

Yes he took assets (hotel and the office block), but he took the large liabilities that went with them.

Seriously, how much money do you think he 'made' from the club in the 20 years he stopped us from going into administration?

Who was the funder of last resort for the various share issues our loyal fan base didn't want to pay for?

How much more of his own money, should he have spunked, in your measured professional opinion?

Oh, and BTW, remind me how long that queue of multi millionaires was, wanting to prop us up after Mcdonald?

Ask any employee of the club, ask any players, ask anyone who has worked as a tradesman for the club, there is a reason the ground has hardly been touched for the last few years.

While we are debating owners I see the 777 group who were interested in our club and are now trying to buy Everton have been late paying the players and staff at Standard Liege for the last 3 months .

Back
Top Bottom