Will Osula

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I like Osula but ideally he needs a loan to a Championship club. He's done us proud for these first weeks as needs must but he needs to score regularly in the championship. Unfortunately with Jebbo and Brewster injured I can see us keeping him and him sitting on the bench a fair bit. Club comes first but ideally he would be out there scoring goals and getting ready for a real challenge for our first team next season.

At one stage Villa fans would have said that about Archer. We need to test them with good loans.
Totally agree, most see jebbo as better than osula but I feel osula has more to his game than jebbo. I just don't think we'll see either at the top level but then thought the same about DCL. I should say tho I really like what osula has done in these 3 game with very limited service he's worked his balls off an couldn't have done anymore.

I don't think he should be loaned out but if he is it should be to L1. Championship is too much of a risk if it's regular starts he needs

He won't be going anywhere though. McBurnie is our only other physical CF with Jebbo presumably out for the season

Thought he was poor today,Traore included. Didn’t come to the ball or show early enough,neither had control or calmness when they had it. Mcburnie showed him how to go about it when he came on 15 minutes too late. Hopefully a big learning curve for him today. Mind,it doesn’t help when the ball is played to you in the air as often as it was.

Thought he was poor today,Traore included. Didn’t come to the ball or show early enough,neither had control or calmness when they had it. Mcburnie showed him how to go about it when he came on 15 minutes too late. Hopefully a big learning curve for him today. Mind,it doesn’t help when the ball is played to you in the air as often as it was.
City have spent more then 400 mill on their defense alone. Today is not the day to judge a youth player filling in or someone who played in the Swedish top division last year imo.

I’m not judging,they were both bang average today. If you read my previous posts I am very supportive of Osula,wasn’t either of the forwards day today unfortunately.

How can anyone criticise Osula? He's a kid who should be out on loan for a season in L1, Championship at a push. Needs must, so he is playing. Him and Traore have worked their absolute arses off so far and have done us proud. Incredible work rate. We should ALL be praising this kid not knocking him. He's a cracking player in the making too. Good on you Will (and Benni), for stepping up and showing what you're made of ⚔️👊⚔️👊

For fucks sake what do you expect? Age and just joined. Come on! We are Sheff United and it’s the best we’ve got. I thought they both put shed loads in and contributed. Of course we want £100 million forwards but that’s not us.. support what we have give them our all and actually say you know what they put in a good shift. Who would you have played??

How can anyone criticise Osula? He's a kid who should be out on loan for a season in L1, Championship at a push. Needs must, so he is playing. Him and Traore have worked their absolute arses off so far and have done us proud. Incredible work rate. We should ALL be praising this kid not knocking him. He's a cracking player in the making too. Good on you Will (and Benni), for stepping up and showing what you're made of ⚔️👊⚔️👊
Idiots man, been thrown into deep end and gave it his all. Both of them have so much potential, I don’t even want Osula to be loaned out, think he will be fine off the bench and in cup games.

We wouldn’t have got the equaliser without Traore running with the ball at city’s back line….

I thought Osula looked way off it today but that’s not to criticise him, he was just up against the absolute best in the business. But he’s not ready for the top flight yet. However to those saying he’s just a kid and how can we expect anything from someone so young I ask you.. how old is Archer, the guy we just spent 18 million on? And he’s our great hope. Isn’t he?

Back
Top Bottom