Will Osula

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Osulla made McB look good today but l think he's actually going to be a much better player than Ollie Mac. Needs a loan, some confident and time to work on his craft.

If he can, consistently, release a ball to a team mate, after what is already impressive hold up play, his game will come on in leaps and bounds.

However, like many on the pitch today, that game is not the one by which to judge a player.

For fucks sake what do you expect? Age and just joined. Come on! We are Sheff United and it’s the best we’ve got. I thought they both put shed loads in and contributed. Of course we want £100 million forwards but that’s not us.. support what we have give them our all and actually say you know what they put in a good shift. Who would you have played??
I didn’t say they didn’t put a shift in,they are young kids in at the deep end against top end players,I certainly don’t want Osula or jebbison loaned out and must learn quickly. They were both rabbits In headlights yesterday but did well in the previous two. The ball didn’t stick to bring the midfield up,coughing up possession,too far apart,and many wrong decisions in limited possession. Mcburnie should have come on 10 minutes after halftime,noticeably Traore improved a little.

He’s done fantastic given he’s playing well above the level he should be. Always looks like he’s fighting the defender and the ball when he tries to hold it up.

McBurnie made him look the inexperienced raw player he was yesterday.

He needs a loan, to learn his craft and hone his skillset. He’ll learn nothing sat on our bench and in honesty he shouldn’t be, he’s not up to it just yet.

He’s done himself absolutely no harm and credit to him.

Osulla made McB look good today but l think he's actually going to be a much better player than Ollie Mac. Needs a loan, some confident and time to work on his craft.

If he can, consistently, release a ball to a team mate, after what is already impressive hold up play, his game will come on in leaps and bounds.

However, like many on the pitch today, that game is not the one by which to judge a player.
How are you giving Will credit for how good McBurnie played?

A Rotherham fan workmate reckons they are seriously after him on loan. I hadn't heard anything about it till he said it but he says there's lot's of their fans saying he's heading their way on loan.

A Rotherham fan workmate reckons they are seriously after him on loan. I hadn't heard anything about it till he said it but he says there's lot's of their fans saying he's heading their way on loan.
A move to Rotherham would be ideal for all, when we get more forward additions then I think it just makes sense to have Osula out on loan but the injury to Brewster, McBurnie's injury record, Jebbo's injuryrecord and now illness, and whether we can bring in any further recruitments means Osula maybe has to stay with us till January.

By comparison.... The contrast between them was stark. McB looked even better because Will had been so ineffective.
Oh right right got ya.
Still a bit harsh though.
Oli is a very smart player at times.
He doesn't have the physical attributes to be elite at this level but he's technically a lot better than a lot give him credit for.

Oh right right got ya.
Still a bit harsh though.
Oli is a very smart player at times.
He doesn't have the physical attributes to be elite at this level but he's technically a lot better than a lot give him credit for.
I'm a fan of them both. You're spot on re: Oli Mac. If he can stay injury free, l think he'll be huge for us this season. He's a defenders nightmare and that feels like it's two fold in the PL.

I think Osulla is going to have a career at the highest level. He has the physicality to go all the way (kids a monster) he just needs to work on his craft, which is where Ollie Mac is ahead of him.

Them both behind available is a good problem to have.

Good news. Hopefully we can loan him in January. Needs 6 months as a guaranteed starter in League 1 I think. Has a lot of the tools but plenty to learn.

Chuffed to bits with this.

Back
Top Bottom