Wilder. You need to apologise to the fans for tonight.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The weird situation around that poor quite negative performance is we could easily have won it, had Stevens not bottled it and put the laces through that shot and ref given the obvious penalty

The weird situation around that poor quite negative performance is we could easily have won it, had Stevens not bottled it and put the laces through that shot and ref given the obvious penalty
It is excuses thou isnt it. Players.miss chances, refs make mistakes. It happens in every game.
Since lockdown, we have played 36 games , won 6 ( only 1 away,) and drawn 3 . We have scored just 25 goals in that time and conceded 57. The reality is we have fallen off a cliff.

We are playing the same tired, negative football( a lack of confidence will have contributed to this) and my concern is that this will continue onto next season .
We had upward momentum at the beginning of last season, we will have the complete opposite at the beginning of the next one.

Is he wrong ?

Don’t confuse confidence in stating your convictions with either arrogance or being a “mardy arse”.

As for needing to give an apology .............

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

UTB
Well at least you're only laughing at my opinion.
People laugh at your whole existence. :)

ampadu/bash, ampadu/jags, jags/bash is more reasonable than what he played on saturday, full backs are awful
With Bash missing for a few games(?) I am much more comfortable with three central defenders, two wing backs, four across midfield and Burke up top. Only against Liverpool.
After that then three in midfield with McG behind McB/Burke

With Bash missing for a few games(?) I am much more comfortable with three central defenders, two wing backs, four across midfield and Burke up top. Only against Liverpool.
After that then three in midfield with McG behind McB/Burke
The system isnt working, have you been watching us this season?

Not yet mate. Gonna give him another 25 minutes then I'm writing a strongly worded letter to the Prince.
I do not fuck around!
Think you're letting them off lightly.

I reckon an angry call to Football Heaven would be in order.

His recruitment is at best shambolic
His recruitment ?? So you know all the names of the players he’s put forward to the club and they have all been shambolic, perhaps he has put names forward to the club and they may have not been perused a decision made by other higher people at the club just a thought

Who for the Dog and Duck the last time I looked his title was Head of Recruitment that's what he gets paid for and the last time I looked it was woefull

His recruitment ?? So you know all the names of the players he’s put forward to the club and they have all been shambolic, perhaps he has put names forward to the club and they may have not been perused a decision made by other higher people at the club just a thought
McBurnie,Brewster,Berge each and everyone over 20 million plus wages that enough for you

Who for the Dog and Duck the last time I looked his title was Head of Recruitment that's what he gets paid for and the last time I looked it was woefull
Like I said it doesn’t matter who he’s played for, just do your research before you spout shite and yes head of recruitment but does not have the final say

But presumably, not trying to have a go, all the players we have bought, loaned and brought in this season and last were wanted and approved by CW.
He refused a director of football, so whoever came in under his watch did so with his support and approval.

knowsnout: “Nah then, Andy. Thanks for ‘avin’ us on. I knows nowt.”
Andy: “Narrow it down for us, mate”.
Funny rhing is if I ever did call in I'd be one of the most intelligent people ever to do so. And I'm the kind of person that never gives up trying to lick his own elbow.
That's how fucked up that show is.

But presumably, not trying to have a go, all the players we have bought, loaned and brought in this season and last were wanted and approved by CW.
He refused a director of football, so whoever came in under his watch did so with his support and approval.
Yes his approval no doubt about that but don’t you think that some players suggested to others people above PM may have been overlooked and missed who may have had a positive effect on our season ?? and surely all players who are identified by the scouting team are then only approved by others and not PM

Yes his approval no doubt about that but don’t you think that some players suggested to others people above PM may have been overlooked and missed who may have had a positive effect on our season ?? and surely all players who are identified by the scouting team are then only approved by others and not PM
Ooooop Blair blade misread your quote apologies

Back
Top Bottom