Wilder. You need to apologise to the fans for tonight.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

knowsnowt

Get to fuck!
Reaction score
Just to preface this, up to this point I've not criticised you once throughout your tenure, not once. Hell I even earned myself a 30 day ban slating those who did, but anyway.....

It's the 75th minute now, and regardless of what happens, tonight was an absolute disgrace. You surrendered before a ball was even kicked, against a bottom three team, and that is unacceptable.
We're now on 79 minutes and Bogle has just come on, and we're finally trying to attack. But what about the previous 75 minutes of turgid cowardly shite.. What was that about?

Tonight sir you have disgraced this club, disgraced the badge, and disrespected every single person that's previously spent any money watching this club. The line up and tactics tonight were an act of pure cowardice.
You demand 100% effort from your players, then send them out basically fart about with zero direction, bar to hoof it to McBurnie, which is a tactic that's never paid off. Yet we go again with it despite that.
Any fan of any Tean, every commentator will have a view that we will battle 100% whether win, lose or draw. Tonight you set them up to fail, and it's totally unacceptable.
If you've lost your bottle for a fight then fuck off. Tonight you cannot hold your head up as a Blades fan, and you need to issue a public apology for that turgid shite display, or you lose the support of the clappiest clapper there is.
I wouldn't even question it if you walked tonight.

We have got Egan, O’Connell, Berge and Mousset out. However you are right, we should change the system if we don’t have the players for it

A truly dreadful performance, Burke wasting away on the bench. Bogle 10 minutes, Didzy 20 minutes. Yet the dreadful Fleck, Stevens, McBurnie all get a full game. Lundstram somehow lasted 70 minutes. Never seen owt like it since Adkins.

Just to preface this, up to this point I've not criticised you once throughout your tenure, not once. Hell I even earned myself a 30 day ban slating those who did, but anyway.....

It's the 75th minute now, and regardless of what happens, tonight was an absolute disgrace. You surrendered before a ball was even kicked, against a bottom three team, and that is unacceptable.
We're now on 79 minutes and Bogle has just come on, and we're finally trying to attack. But what about the previous 75 minutes of turgid cowardly shite.. What was that about?

Tonight sir you have disgraced this club, disgraced the badge, and disrespected every single person that's previously spent any money watching this club. The line up and tactics tonight were an act of pure cowardice.
You demand 100% effort from your players, then send them out basically fart about with zero direction, bar to hoof it to McBurnie, which is a tactic that's never paid off. Yet we go again with it despite that.
Any fan of any Tean, every commentator will have a view that we will battle 100% whether win, lose or draw. Tonight you set them up to fail, and it's totally unacceptable.
If you've lost your bottle for a fight then fuck off. Tonight you cannot hold your head up as a Blades fan, and you need to issue a public apology for that turgid shite display, or you lose the support of the clappiest clapper there is.
Wouldn't want to be in the trenches with you.

Remember when I was making "kneejerk" posts? You were one of the first to slate me, is it time to admit I had a point and they weren't just "kneejerk" posts. This has been going on all season its not just a sudden thing that happened tonight.

You can dislike me, that's fine. Its an internet forum. I won't lose sleep but man, I still to this day can't say my posts were incorrect.

Managerial Suicide. Nonsensical, Wilder out! (which must be what he wants) after that.

Never had a word against wilder, but Fulham do the double over us, have we had a shot tonight??

Back
Top Bottom