Wilder. You need to apologise to the fans for tonight.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

No

it will not transform the team -he had the opportunity to do that and royally blew it in a massive way

but he isn’t going to improve our lot - he needs to go

I have lost trust in him and so have the players and so should the board

We need fresh eyes and ideas and QUICK

Chris is now full of fear and doubt and the rot is in a quick timer

he has to go
If only Chris Wilder had proven his capabilities in the league below...

A post more embarrassing than the display. How is this possible?
What’s far more embarrassing is to play a defensive system against 18th best team, knowing full well at some point one of our players will make a mistake, and then decide to try and attack in the full knowledge that there is no midfield and if by miracle it does end up in the box we will miss 93% of our shots. It’s time CWAK shoulder the blame and if they don’t players, as they have done tonight, will vote with their feet..and we all know who loses that battle!

How dare anyone slate Chris Wilder!! A strong wiff of pork in the air from the lot of you!!

Joking aside - Isnt it strange how you all want shut of him now?? Yet us that wanted shut of him after 10 games got pelters for it.

He should have been sacked after 10 games. Its too late now,far too late. Norwood,Lundstram & McBurnie - 3 players who should never have pulled on a United shirt this season. & as for the shower of shit goalkeeper he gave £17 million profit to Bournemouth on - Fast becoming the worst goalkeeper i’ve seen play for us. & I saw Baxter & Simonsen between the sticks for us.

I have no idea who we should get in to try & get promoted again first time of asking. But it certainly is not Chris Wilder.

Tonight was disappointing. But it must be hard to motivate players when they've known for a couple of months that we're already down
Its a lack of motivation by Wilder when you leave didsy, Bogle and Burke on the bench, and decide to sit back and hoof it to McBurnie when playing that way has proved hopeless in the past.
The team. must have seen that line up tonight and lost any motivation they may have had.
Ffs it was Fulham. not citeh!

How dare anyone slate Chris Wilder!! A strong wiff of pork in the air from the lot of you!!

Joking aside - Isnt it strange how you all want shut of him now?? Yet us that wanted shut of him after 10 games got pelters for it.

He should have been sacked after 10 games. Its too late now,far too late. Norwood,Lundstram & McBurnie - 3 players who should never have pulled on a United shirt this season. & as for the shower of shit goalkeeper he gave £17 million profit to Bournemouth on - Fast becoming the worst goalkeeper i’ve seen play for us. & I saw Baxter & Simonsen between the sticks for us.

I have no idea who we should get in to try & get promoted again first time of asking. But it certainly is not Chris Wilder.
I think you still deserve pelters for it mate, most still haven't changed their mind.

Its a lack of motivation by Wilder when you leave didsy, Bogle and Burke on the bench, and decide to sit back and hoof it to McBurnie when playing that way has proved hopeless in the past.
The team. must have seen that line up tonight and lost any motivation they may have had.
Ffs it was Fulham. not citeh!
I know mate, I thought the same. But regardless of the lineup, there's just no belief throughout the squad, we've been doomed for a while now. Next season will be different, when we've got something to play for again. Wilder will be the best man to rebuild

If he apologies and says he got it wrong then I'd still back him, as long as it came with a promise we never capitulate that way again.
We deserve better.

You know he won't do that don't you. He will point to injuries (fair enough) and say we are lacking quality in both boxes (like he does every week) and then he will say the system is not the problem (like he does every week).

We need to see something fresh from him.

If only Chris Wilder had proven his capabilities in the league below...
He did

but he has totally fkd up in a way no one could have imagined and we have no identity left

he had done wonders but we are where we are

he has to go

You know he won't do that don't you. He will point to injuries (fair enough) and say we are lacking quality in both boxes (like he does every week) and then he will say the system is not the problem (like he does every week).

We need to see something fresh from him.
I can't watch his reaction tonight.. I'll probably pop a vein.

I couldn’t have said it better. Any body who thinks he is the right person to take us forward is fucking delusional. It is pathetic. Need to change and need to change now.
OMG please get a grip name a name to take over delusional yes you are

Trust me it will be more than a vein once you hear what he has to say....fucking deluded!
I started on the lager on 75 minutes. Also just served a 30 day ban.
Best I don't watch it and comment I think. 😂

It’s the shit that we have to swallow with it all too. The pre-match snide about the line-up only being understood by managers, and plebs like us would question it. Well, yeah what say you now?
I’d say, ‘ what would you do’ why don’t you tell us all how you would sort it out.

So sack him and ............?

Back
Top Bottom