Wilder. You need to apologise to the fans for tonight.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bottom of the league, very slim chance of survival, need wins badly and you play not to concede and pinch a 0-0 draw against a fellow bottom 3 side.

Explanation required for that complete sterile performance.

I mean devil's advocate, perhaps just wanted to get to 12 points?

knowsnowt I reckon your accounts been hacked fella.
Haha. You'd think so given how clappy I am. wouldn't you, but that was the straw that broke the camels back. If Wilder has a spine he needs to apologise, because if im reacting like this it's gone very wrong. I can probably accept it if he apologises, but if he tries to justify that then he can go for me. He's basically given up if we can't go for a win against bloody Fulham. I don't want a man with that kind of mindset in charge.

Remember when I was making "kneejerk" posts? You were one of the first to slate me, is it time to admit I had a point and they weren't just "kneejerk" posts. This has been going on all season its not just a sudden thing that happened tonight.

You can dislike me, that's fine. Its an internet forum. I won't lose sleep but man, I still to this day can't say my posts were incorrect.
It's not all about you pal.

I said it months ago and my view hasn’t changed. Managers don’t go on terrible runs and suddenly turn things around.

Wilder is done, we’re just delaying the inevitable. It’s such a shame how this has ended. It will always be Wilder was a great manager for United but.........

Bottom of the league, very slim chance of survival, need wins badly and you play not to concede and pinch a 0-0 draw against a fellow bottom 3 side.

Explanation required for that complete sterile performance.
Someone always fucks up, so we always concede. Tonight it was Ampadu AGAIN

I know we have had injuries this season and that the players used for backup were never intended to play multiple games but part of me is beginning to think that wilder is doing this to prove who’s boss or make a statement of intent about it. Not enough subs on the bench, Cleverly replacing fans with people from a far and shit housing us with a strike force that many on here know has never really been effective for 90 minutes it’s like he reading the comments and saying I’ll show you. Cutting your nose to spite your face.

You’re totally deluded if you think sacking him will suddenly transform this team.
No

it will not transform the team -he had the opportunity to do that and royally blew it in a massive way

but he isn’t going to improve our lot - he needs to go

I have lost trust in him and so have the players and so should the board

We need fresh eyes and ideas and QUICK

Chris is now full of fear and doubt and the rot is in a quick timer

he has to go

Probably our worst performance under him as manager, this evening.
Same here. I'd be interested to hear suggestions from anyone who can think of worse. At least losing at home to Barnet there were plenty of legitimate excuses.

Same here. I'd be interested to hear suggestions from anyone who can think of worse. At least losing at home to Barnet there were plenty of legitimate excuses.
Hull away in the 17/18 is the only other one that springs to mind, relatively speaking. I was more drunk for that though, so I could be wrong.

Reactions: SWB
You must all be pork because sir Chris walks on water , can't believe you have the audacity to question a manager that has lost 23 of the last 28 premier league matches , have u lot forgotten that he won league one

Wilders pride is getting in the way .. Prince backed him McB.. second he's back Wilder is making a point and putting him instantly back in the team to make a point!!!
Luncstram baffles me .. doesn't want to be here, playing for a love else where yet Wilder picks him!!! Our recent star Bogle.. on the bench????? Seriously, swallow your pride and change your tactics and stop picking your favourites!! PLEASE!!

Just to preface this, up to this point I've not criticised you once throughout your tenure, not once. Hell I even earned myself a 30 day ban slating those who did, but anyway.....

It's the 75th minute now, and regardless of what happens, tonight was an absolute disgrace. You surrendered before a ball was even kicked, against a bottom three team, and that is unacceptable.
We're now on 79 minutes and Bogle has just come on, and we're finally trying to attack. But what about the previous 75 minutes of turgid cowardly shite.. What was that about?

Tonight sir you have disgraced this club, disgraced the badge, and disrespected every single person that's previously spent any money watching this club. The line up and tactics tonight were an act of pure cowardice.
You demand 100% effort from your players, then send them out basically fart about with zero direction, bar to hoof it to McBurnie, which is a tactic that's never paid off. Yet we go again with it despite that.
Any fan of any Tean, every commentator will have a view that we will battle 100% whether win, lose or draw. Tonight you set them up to fail, and it's totally unacceptable.
If you've lost your bottle for a fight then fuck off. Tonight you cannot hold your head up as a Blades fan, and you need to issue a public apology for that turgid shite display, or you lose the support of the clappiest clapper there is.
I wouldn't even question it if you walked tonight.
I can’t think of a better manager to bring us straight back up but having said that if we don’t manage to get past the 11 point mark (worse in Premier League history) then I want shut of him.

Tonight was disappointing. But it must be hard to motivate players when they've known for a couple of months that we're already down

Back
Top Bottom