CONFIRMED Wilder signs new deal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Glad we’re not paying them anything! :)
Oh they want paying as well? Someone should have said :rolleyes:

If we are serious about promotion then so be it. Believe it or not but my figures are just guess work - I like everyone else on here doesn't have a clue but it's fun guessing :)

I’ve just told you?

Is that question mark for you or I?

It may be narrowed down to two days but it still looks like a guess to me.

Can you ask James for me? I'd be grateful...

..it's funny though cause when Wilder was rumoured 'too off' it was all about how greedy he is...some don't seem think that the main sticking point might be getting the owners just to commit to a budget for players.
Don't worry 'fact fans'...we ain't breaking the bank! :)

If he stays then surely it means he’s been given a much bigger budget by the board?
That was the whole point of his unhappiness.

Or is it simply, give him a pay rise and his principles then fall by the wayside.

As good news as this is, where is this extra money coming from? Bank loans?

If so I don't see that as such a good thing, we've had our hands burned with large bank debt in the past.

As good news as this is, where is this extra money coming from? Bank loans?

If so I don't see that as such a good thing, we've had our hands burned with large bank debt in the past.

Donations from the owners with the agreement that whoever loses out in the ownership battle will get their 'spend' back in the buy out deal.

Easy this club running business :D

If he stays then surely it means he’s been given a much bigger budget by the board?

Or is it simply, give him a pay rise and his principles then fall by the wayside.
He has signed, he is on the good ship McCabe, he has nowt to moan about now ... all is good

probably

You've just created another thread, when the info you have just relayed has been in the previous for thread for longer.

CB £3m
2x Strikers 1 loan and 1 for about £6m
LWB - £2m
Attacking midfielder - £4m
GK - LOAN

about £15m :) - or for nothing when we sell our David ;)
Including wages, or don't they come out of the budget?

Edit: I should have read a bit further before commenting. Point still stands though

Actually, the correct quote is 'thought to favourably compare with the majority of middle-ranking teams in the division.'

To compare favourably means 'better than' !

‘Majority’ means one more than half!

Wasn't the size of his budget that bothered him.

It was having absolutely no idea of it's size so that he couldn't start planning his next moves properly.

Mid table budget like Milwall, Preston and... Sheffield United.

hqdefault.jpg
Think it means mid budget table not mid league table budget

If that makes sense

WUM alert ;)

In fact I see us here next Season...

A few wage bills for season 16/17, taken from Owlstalk.

Hull 61.5
Mighty Blades 50.7
Derby 40.4
QPR 30.7
Swfc 29.3
Cardiff 29
Forest 28.6
Reading 27.9
Brizzle 21.7.

But the PL income covers that ?

That's the hope but it depends how much our players want to play in the EPL and how much we are prepared to pay them.

If a player wants £20,000 per week, covered by the money or not, they are still scary figures IMO and that's just to stay in the Prem.

Those who are up in the top 10 are probably paying their average players £50 or £60k per week.

£2,500,000 to £3,000,000 for one players wage is scary money as far as I'm concerned

No matted what the exact figure is it is still good news. An improved budget is far better than than the last budget and end up remaining stagnated.

Credit to Kev and Princey for getting it sorted quickly.

Top 6 position guaranteed :p

No matted what the exact figure is it is still good news. An improved budget is far better than than the last budget and end up remaining stagnated.

Credit to Kev and Princey for getting it sorted quickly.

Top 6 position guaranteed :p
Don't try to make good news out of err...good news on here you clapper :oops: UTB

"McCabe and Prince Abdullah privately briefed Wilder on their respective takeover bids within hours of the meeting taking place".

Well if he has signed thats killed off the conspiracy theories that CW will walk if the Prince wins the takeover.

Stock press " Journalist at View from John Street starts new career as dustbin man". :D

Back
Top Bottom