Wilder out

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not good enough. No chance we compete next season under him. Rebuild needed.
If we had a better owner I’d agree with you, while ever the prince is in charge nobody will get a tune out of the budget he provides.

Sacking him does nothing

What makes you think this owner is capable of spending anything
We must be one of the only teams i can think of that has no budget when promoted to the rushers league in the world.

Next season will be embarrassing. Its a good job the league is so bad

This is not good enough , wilder has had his chance and failed …sticking with Grbic makes no sense …time for a fresh start next season with a new manager with new ideas
The thing i don’t get is he’s not playing Wes because he doesn’t want to sign a new deal? (I presume that’s what he means when he said he’s picking players who want to be here)

McBurnie doesn’t, Anel wants off, Souza’s moaning all the time, Diaz/ Archer/ Holgate are all going back at the end of the season. What is the difference?

We must be one of the only teams i can think of that has no budget when promoted to the rushers league in the world.

Next season will be embarrassing. Its a good job the league is so bad
Amazing how we sell one of our best players to to team that has thumped us twice and the prince and bettis sit back and smile, disgraceful.

I’m sorry but how is it Wilder’s fault have you seen the squad he’s got to work with some of you lot throw your toys out the pram every time we lose it’s a joke 😂
We may not have the squad to stay up, but man for man, are we worse than Luton? Yet they sit 9 points better off

Is Grbic a better keeper than Wes?
Is Norwood a better use of sub than Slimane or Osula?

When you look at performances, do you think ‘we competed, tactically played a good shape, best use of subs, but lost because were up against better players’

You can only play the hand your dealt, but if you play it shit, that's on you.

CW is yesterdays man, proven at Boro, proven at Watford and proving now with us.

Last edited:
If we had a better owner I’d agree with you, while ever the prince is in charge nobody will get a tune out of the budget he provides.

Sacking him does nothing
We can't do much about the owner but getting rid of Wilder might at least give us a slim chance next season.
The guy is totally out of his depth as Middlesbrough and Watford fans will tell you.

We can't do much about the owner but getting rid of Wilder might at least give us a slim chance next season.
The guy is totally out of his depth as Middlesbrough and Watford fans will tell you.
I don’t think you can read too much into Watford, Boro he did well the first season, crap the second.

He’s been rubbish for us this time but the squad is horrendous. The back 4 today was mid-table championship & it was pretty much the best we had to offer.

I don’t think Wilder is a bad manager at all, I don’t think he should have returned & he shouldn’t have left in the fashion he did the first time.

If we sack him, I don’t see the ownership group having the resources, knowledge or scouting ability to get a better man in. If I had more confidence in the owners I’d agree with you that we should start again in the summer.

Look at the Slav shit show who I genuinely think could have taken us down.

Doesn’t actually seem like he’s here. Feels like a caretaker role.

Can’t believe the most successful period of my blades life feels like some halfway house, half arsed limbo situation. Like a period of transition that had stalled and is now just trans

Heckingbottom and Wilder couldn't do anything with this set of players Hecky's summer recruitment killed of the season before it began no manager could have changed it. The Prince has no money to compete he even set us up to start next season behind by -2 points.

Grbic reminds me of the McEvely and Nosworthy teams, where they were diabolical every single match but they kept getting picked.

Wilder's team selections, formations and tactics have been inconsistent and baffling since he returned and he has overseen some of the worst and most embarrassing home losses in our history.

If we are going to rebuild from the bottom and start over next season, then let Wilder go in the summer. He's a washed up stubborn dinosaur, devoid of any original ideas and badly out of toucb with the modern game.

His crap signings last time round are half the reason the squad has been a mess ever since, and part of the reason we're financially f***ed as we couldn't offload any of the useless b**tards for a decent return.
.... add to that, he picked a front 3 today who won't be here next season, then chose to bring on a 4th who also won't be here next season.

Say what you like about Osula and Brooks, but we know they'll be playing next season, so why the fuck don't you pick them???

The thing i don’t get is he’s not playing Wes because he doesn’t want to sign a new deal? (I presume that’s what he means when he said he’s picking players who want to be here)

McBurnie doesn’t, Anel wants off, Souza’s moaning all the time, Diaz/ Archer/ Holgate are all going back at the end of the season. What is the difference?
And also played Lundstrum every week, when his mind was set on a move

Bring in a manager to start the season on -2 points at a club with about a dozen contracted players, fuck all munneh to bring in replacements, no scouting team and a proven track record of signing shite and signing it slowly. Throw in United World which has seemingly all the credentials & track record of a teenage Football Manager player, an Owner who wants to sell (but doesn’t know how) and a fanbase which is bewildered that their club have, once again, managed to fall in a barrel of tits and come out sucking their thumbs.

I can see the applications flying in. 🤣

Been doing ok of late so he changes to a back 4 and we give 4 goals away must be soul destroying for those up front capped off by another appearance for Norwood FUCK ME he's lost the plot get fucking rid at the end of the season. WANK.........

Been doing ok of late so he changes to a back 4 and we give 4 goals away must be soul destroying for those up front capped off by another appearance for Norwood FUCK ME he's lost the plot get fucking rid at the end of the season. WANK.........

Maybe he has lost it.

All I can think of for the change is due to to fitness.

Still doesn't excuse the goalkeeper being picked.

Back
Top Bottom