Wilder out

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This is a wilder thread. I was questioning the prince’s decision to bring him back… not talking about prospective buyers.
I stand corrected,amigo,i also question the decision to bring him back but as to who would fit the bill..........

Him? Mmm. Link to me saying you were Wilder or his friend? Can’t remember saying that. Always suggested your link was with a club departed person moved on because he couldnt keep his mouth shut.
Can’t be arsed to trawl all your posts but you did at one point and you incessantly say i’ve been employed by the club when i keep repeating I haven’t. Your problem is your obsession with trying to undermine my criticism of the man who is responsible for the mess we are in the amazing thing is to say you claim to have the facts at your fingertips not once have you given evidence. If i could be arsed to check the amount of times you have claimed this it would probably amount to a good dozen. Keep on defending him your doing a great job. Only you could stand up for the prince against former employees of which i am not one.

There hasn’t been a peep against these arseholes. They are getting an unbelievably easy ride from our fans.
I honestly think the fans are beyond angry we knew what's coming ever week rinse and repeat tell you what them that go home and away must really hate their partners. 1 away win all season that's serious committment fair play to you guys

Can’t be arsed to trawl all your posts but you did at one point and you incessantly say i’ve been employed by the club when i keep repeating I haven’t. Your problem is your obsession with trying to undermine my criticism of the man who is responsible for the mess we are in the amazing thing is to say you claim to have the facts at your fingertips not once have you given evidence. If i could be arsed to check the amount of times you have claimed this it would probably amount to a good dozen. Keep on defending him your doing a great job. Only you could stand up for the prince against former employees of which i am not one.
Not there then. Another fake claim. You have plenty of form. Laughing stock.

No quite the opposite only a person with lots of time on their hands trawls through this board.
Aka “can’t find it”. You couldn’t find the post where you’d said your man Dozy put £27m in either ( in fact you apparently couldn’t see it when various members provided the link to that post :) )

He's a busted flush. There's a reason Boro and Watford sacked him. Tactically limited, has no plan B. I couldn't give the tiniest of shits about where he's from, who he supported as a boy, who he was a ball boy for etc etc. We need to get rid of this stupid, moronic idea that we need to have "Blades" running the club. Get rid asap, and try to get someone in who might actually have a clue how to run a team in 2024.

Thanks for that little spell a few years ago Chris. It was wonderful. But your time has come. Get out, now.

Shes recovering from a stroke thanks C. Back on her feet now thankfully. She told me to have a break from all the stress of travelling back and forth and go and do something I enjoy this afternoon. Would have been better to have gone home and caught up on sleep. Mind you the second half was helpful in that regard. :)
Hope things aren’t too bad. My mother was laid low after a stroke and I had one after an angiogram in hospital now fully recovered.

Some things more important than football.

Hope things aren’t too bad. My mother was laid low after a stroke and I had one after an angiogram in hospital now fully recovered.

Completely agree, which is why I can't understand why some people get SO wound up about poor performances or bad results.

I can only assume that they are yet to experience any really traumatic events in their lives.

His heart wasn't in it. He's a Blade through & through. Also Abdullah put out feelers about other professional managers & was told no one will come to SUFC while he is the owner. Everyone knows he's shafting us except for a small minority of our fans
What do you mean he’s a Blade through and through Wilder is all for himself he was all washed up after Watford I reckon he’s completely lost respect of the players they’re just strolling through the season not giving a fuck.
What a state we’re in never been as down with the club since the Wallsall debacle we are laughing stock of football at present and will be whilst Wilder is here

No quite the opposite only a person with lots of time on their hands trawls through this board.

Aka “can’t find it”. You couldn’t find the post where you’d said your man Dozy put £27m in either ( in fact you apparently couldn’t see it when various members provided the link to that post :) )
I guess you never called me a disgruntled former employee either.

Henderson - Loan
Jagielka
Rodwell
Morrison
Freeman
Osborn
McBurnie
Besic - Loan
C Robinson
J Robinson
Mousset
Verrips
Berge
Retsos - Loan
Zivkovic - Loan

I'm failing to see how this list of largely total flops and wastes of money were the Prince's doing and not Wilders? How many of these did we make a profit or any money on?

That's before the next season of signing utter flops who have nearly all left for a loss or no fee, are about to run out of contract and will leave for free, or are still here because they are permanently injured, hampering any chance of moving them on for a fee.

As far as I'm aware the Prince was only involved with Berge and Brewster.

Wilder has had a massive contribution to the mess this football team is in, both on the pitch and financially, through the utter shite he signed over two season in the Premier League, the damage done meaning that Slav and Hecky had nothing to play with in the following seasons and we ended up in debt with a transfer embargo and now two points docked.

Both the Prince and Wilder are at fault.
It's not up to Wilder to budget for future seasons, that's the owners job. Should Wilder refuse his transfer budget because he magically becomes aware of how much money Abdullah is willing to put into the club in the future?

The Prince is involved in every signing because he signs them off. Nobody knows how much weight different people had in each transfer so it's dumb to pretend we know to push the agenda against our manager.

You don't like him, results are shite so you want him sacked. Why dress it up?

People talk about having a plan, joined up thinking etc.

Sacking the manager doesn't help with long term planning. We brought in Slav because we thought we needed a fresh start after the last relegation. Turned out we didn't, the same old worked wonders.

What makes people so confident a new manager would be better?

With slav he was left with a team that only had one way of playing and couldnt adapt, now with a clear out on the way a new manager would be able to bring players in to play to to a new managers system, slav would have been ok for us now
Agree with your point, Slav needed to bring in his own players and wasn't able to.

But the one way of playing the previous team had worked, we we're brilliant for the rest of the season and then stormed the league the season after.

Given the likelihood that we'll need some time before we look a proper team again, giving new players time to bed in and learn a new system, what are the chances we'll want to sack the new manager before that happens?

I was not saying get rid of the manager i was replying to the comment on slav , but if wilder is released now would be the time to do it in my opinion. For what its worth i think we will be more than ok next year, burnley fans think they will romp the league again but if yesterday is anything to go on you only needed to swap the keepers and the result would have been reversed

It's not up to Wilder to budget for future seasons, that's the owners job. Should Wilder refuse his transfer budget because he magically becomes aware of how much money Abdullah is willing to put into the club in the future?

The Prince is involved in every signing because he signs them off. Nobody knows how much weight different people had in each transfer so it's dumb to pretend we know to push the agenda against our manager.

You don't like him, results are shite so you want him sacked. Why dress it up?
Why spend the money on 11-13 largely bang average players, when you could spend it on 3-4 quality players? We squandered the money on too many players and brought in quantity not quality, and because of that we are still in a mess.

Spend £100k per week on 5 players each on £20 per week, or on 2 players on £40-45k per week?

Why spend £80mil on 10 players instead of 4-5?

It really doesn't take a genius. Wilder was too loyal to the players who took us up and didn't have the balls to replace them. That's football. It's a ruthless business where sentiment gets you nowhere. We should have forced some of our existing 11 to the bench, but instead we signed players for the bench. When the first team lost form we had inferior players to come in to replace them and that saw us get relegated.

The Prince AND Wilder are the reason we're in the state we are in, and it's come from our last time in the top flight. Poor recruitment that we were stuck with, and this time round a greedy owner who wouldn't release any money to a manager to give him a fighting chance of recruiting quality.

But Wilder's tactics, formations, selections, constantly playing Grbic and bringing on Norwood/Souza this time round have seen us get worse since Hecky left, and seen us get battered week in, week out.

9-1 aggregate to the team in 19th who are arguably as shit as us is unforgiveable, especially when 4 of those goals conceded were at Bramall Lane.

Do I think Wilder shouldn't be here next season? Definitely. I didn't want him back this time because of the damage he caused last time with the clubs money and wank recruitment.

I can live with us losing so long as we perform. This is the most gutless, useless bunch of over paid muppets I've ever had the misfortune to watch in a United shirt. The performances are more unacceptable than the results.

I stopped going when Blackwell was in charge because the matches were boring and the football God awful even though we were winning. I don't go to watch football for the result. I can get that at full time by looking it up. I go to watch a good game of football and the bonus is the result. It's why I didn't enjoy our promotion season last season, as the football was largely boring and bloody awful but for the occasional 20 minutes patch every game.

Why spend the money on 11-13 largely bang average players, when you could spend it on 3-4 quality players? We squandered the money on too many players and brought in quantity not quality, and because of that we are still in a mess.

Spend £100k per week on 5 players each on £20 per week, or on 2 players on £40-45k per week?

It really doesn't take a genius. Wilder was too loyal to the players who took us up and didn't have the balls to replace them. That's football. It's a ruthless business where sentiment gets you nowhere. We should have forced some of our existing 11 to the bench, but instead we signed players for the bench. When the first team lost form we had inferior players to come in to replace them and that saw us get relegated.

The Prince AND Wilder are the reason we're in the state we are in, and it's come from our last time in the top flight. Poor recruitment that we were stuck with, and this time round a greedy owner who wouldn't release any money to a manager to give him a fighting chance of recruiting quality.

But Wilder's tactics, formations, selections, constantly playing Grbic and bringing on Norwood/Souza this time round have seen us get worse since Hecky left, and seen us get battered week in, week out.

9-1 aggregate to the team in 19th who are arguably as shit as us is unforgiveable, especially when 4 of those goals conceded were at Bramall Lane.

Do I think Wilder shouldn't be here next season? Definitely. I didn't want him back this time because of the damage he caused last time with the clubs money and wank recruitment.

I can live with us losing so long as we perform. This is the most gutless, useless bunch of over paid muppets I've ever had the misfortune to watch in a United shirt. The performances are more unacceptable than the results.

I stopped going when Blackwell was in charge because the matches were boring and the football God awful even though we were winning. I don't go to watch football for the result. I can get that at full time by looking it up. I go to watch a good game of football and the bonus is the result. It's why I didn't enjoy our promotion season last season, as the football was largely boring and bloody awful but for the occasional 20 minutes patch every game.
I didn't want him back, for lots of reasons but mainly for the Oliver Burke signing, who will never be a footballer how ever long he lives!! Pack it up now chris before the crowd eventually turn!!

we are only going to live on young loans next season and from memory wilder has only had Henderson be a success in this category. He’s even run over mcatee in his spell back with us now.

He’s not good with youngsters, and this version we have now is not the better version of Wilder, but Bettis would say that.

I can’t name one player that looks like he’s giving 100% and he isn’t the man to turn this around.

We are heading further down with him in charge, get rid of him and don’t give him any more money

Thanks Cahill shes back on her feet and walking on the road to recovery. Agree your loved ones are more important than football. Bill Shankly was wrong all those years ago.

I'm normally measured in my responses on here after a game but was a little fiery yesterday. A combination of being tired and watching that performance really grated when I've witnessed all week NHS staff particularly those at the bottom of the food chain going the extra mile to make sure she's well looked after. The post match comments from the manager not taking any responsibility shifting the blame onto unnamed individual players really touched a nerve.

Its quiet over the week end in hospital but an outbreak of S6itis hasn't soothed my mood. Having the other halfs family deciding to go to their first match of the season next week and telling me on text how massiv they are hasn't helped. Add in the relatives of the lovely woman in the bed opposite are of the same persuasion and that has been the sole topic of their conversation during visiting hours. Its enough to make you feel ill so I'm in the right place. :)

Because it's not FIFA. The quality players told us to fuck off and went to Fulham, West Ham, Brighton etc for double the wages.

Wilder tried to replace the Championship players but they stepped up. Can't argue with that when they finished 9th in the Prem, there's no chance we could've signed top 10 players to better what they were producing.

The season after we went for youth with Brewster, Ramsdale, Bogle and Lowe. Most fans agreed at the time because nobody felt our first XI needed replacing.

Wilder is seeing us getting battered this season, as did Hecky. What conclusion should we draw, that they're both shit managers who would be awful in the Championship? Or that the squad had no confidence before a ball was kicked and have mentally packed in.

We can all agree that Wilder and Abdullah both deserve credit for our brilliant rise and stick for the bad decisions that contributed towards our downfall.

Maybe Wilder will be a disaster next season, maybe he'll rebuild like we know he can. I'm not convinced that because we are getting spanked in the PL that he's lost his ability as a manager.

As (I think) Pierre Van Hooijdonk said, if you swapped all the managers for cats, some would be called geniuses and some would get sacked.

Thanks Cahill shes back on her feet and walking on the road to recovery. Agree your loved ones are more important than football. Bill Shankly was wrong all those years ago.

I'm normally measured in my responses on here after a game but was a little fiery yesterday. A combination of being tired and watching that performance really grated when I've witnessed all week NHS staff particularly those at the bottom of the food chain going the extra mile to make sure she's well looked after. The post match comments from the manager not taking any responsibility shifting the blame onto unnamed individual players really touched a nerve.

Its quiet over the week end in hospital but an outbreak of S6itis hasn't soothed my mood. Having the other halfs family deciding to go to their first match of the season next week and telling me on text how massiv they are hasn't helped. Add in the relatives of the lovely woman in the bed opposite are of the same persuasion and that has been the sole topic of their conversation during visiting hours. Its enough to make you feel ill so I'm in the right place. :)
Agreed. I come to this place also to be in the company of like minded individuals. It’s a bit like a sanctuary. I’m in France currently and can’t bring myself to watch Wilder throw players under a bus if that’s what he’s done, if so shame on him.

Good luck to you and a speedy recovery to your Mrs

Not sure what use the word Arab holds in this post besides attempting a racial slur.
Arabs aren’t a race. I describe people as the human race and i describe Arab owners as arab owners. Essentially your definition of race makes you a racist but your attempt to slur me as a racist is pathetic. The only race i refer to is the human race and your race to defend the prince and your mate Sean

Arabs aren’t a race. I describe people as the human race and i describe Arab owners as arab owners. Essentially your definition of race makes you a racist but your attempt to slur me as a racist is pathetic. The only race i refer to is the human race and your race to defend the prince and your mate Sean
I can't stand Abdullah and Sean thinks I'm a nob. Good effort though. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom