Wilder Out ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

🤣 nobody can sort this shit out. We’ve got a mid table championship team trying to play against teams that are far far better than us. The poison is the man at the top.

Hecky, Wilder, Sir Alex, Arteta can’t get this bunch going

Ur right but even a mid championship team gives more fight than this.

Look at how lost we look and performing rather than points dropping.

I didn't want Wilder to come back, not because he's bad but it's never a good idea for any club to do that.

What i do think is no matter who we got in the outcome would be the same, we don't have enough Premier league quality
I am just surprised that Wilder hasn't improved us defensively.

Ur right but even a mid championship team gives more fight than this.

Look at how lost we look and performing rather than points dropping.
The issue is either organisation or motivation. Possibly both, recruitment has been absolutely dreadful though

I’d never would have said it but Wilder shouldn’t have come back it should have been anyone but him you could see it wasn’t going to work even with our poor squad nothing has changed, it worries me that this form will carry on into the Championship as it’s becoming more of a rotting corpse.

I watched Arsenal last week Vs Newcastle and they could have been 5-0 up against them at half time too.

Newcastle did stiffen up a bit 2nd half overall.

I think we genuinely might see double figures tonight. It's a real possibility.

Just been trying to explain that to our lass who’s Swedish/finnish and she said it’s never good to go back, shit always sticks and she said we need a new owner.
💁🏻‍♂️
After reading your post all I can picture is your lass lookin summat like this 🤷‍♂️ IMG_0630.jpeg

Here's the problem, a decent manager who believes in football being played occasionally will want "Footballers" to be able to do it.
Not the bunch of slow minded, clueless, carthorses that Sheffield United deem is good enough for the morons that support them.

We're so astonishingly bad that I can't see any reason to get rid of the manager. It won't make a difference.

We had a little bounce in performances after Wilder came in but were still mostly 2nd best in every game. Now that has passed and we're back to shipping goals.

We lost 8-0, 5-0 and 5-0 before the managerial change and we've lost 5-2, 5-0, 5-0 and whatever happens tonight after it.

We have moments where we look slightly more competent (Luton, Wolves) but ultimately we're trying to make up for huge differences in finances and quality whilst being hampered by dysfunction at board level and seemingly constant injuries. It's a negative spiral as well, over time as hope and confidence evaporates it naturally becomes even harder to bridge that gap.

Arsenal are also great. They've won 5-0 (twice), 6-0, and 4-1 in recent weeks and we lost 8-0 and 5-0 to two of those teams. Is it really any surprise that they're also battering us when we've been comfortably the worst side in the league this season?

It's not good enough and is unbelievably depressing to watch but when you go into a premier league season as underprepared as we were then this will happen. There's really nothing we can do at this point.

I struggle to blame the manager or even the players. Individually I think plenty of them could function at a competent, stable premier league club but as a collective here they're just not up to it.

Let's hope next season is more enjoyable when we have a reasonable budget for the league, a good crop of young players and a majority of games where we'll be the favourite. Remember the Gillingham game, that was fun wasn't it?

Wilder has made us worse due to his total lack of competence. His only tactic is passion and the team don’t even play with that. His recruitment is obscenely bad. There’s a reason he failed at Boro and Watford. He’s a crap manager. I think it’s fair to say, based on results that’s a fact.

Back
Top Bottom