Wilder Out ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hecky was good with young talents/players and Wilder is good not playing Norwood/Fleck

Evatt is a good shout, purely because of his experience in 'old school' management where the manager is in charge of the whole club. United have no off field support staff so whoever is in charge has to be prepared to do it all.

Wilder is probably the best short term bet because of this and the list is really short

Carl Shieber.

Carl Shieber.
He's business development, marketing etc. I've never said anything about there being a hole there. I've always been talking about football experience related to football strategy and anything related to improving the first team and/or long term health of the club

Sorry (edit) I think he does contract negotiations as well maybe?

Last edited:
Hecky was accused of being lucky with promotion last season because he had Ndiaye in the team.

To balance things out, Wilder could be considered lucky in his successful period because he had Henderson, Baldock, Basham, Egan, JOC and Stevens in the defence.

That team in the finishing 9th in the Premier league season conceded 38 goals. This season only Liverpool, Man City and Liverpool will probably concede less than 38 goals. At present they stand at 25, 26, 23 respectively.

The defence we have now is a shambles. Both Hecky and Wilder are responsible for buying those players and working / developing them as individuals and as a defensive unit.

We may as well keep Wilder but focus now and until the end of the season on keeping it tight at the back and getting some clean sheets.

Finally Chris, we are not stupid so just cut out the BS.

He's business development, marketing etc. I've never said anything about there being a hole there. I've always been talking about football experience related to football strategy and anything related to improving the first team and/or long term health of the club

Sorry (edit) I think he does contract negotiations as well maybe?

His title is head of football administration.

Eh? He's been at the club forever. He's nothing to do with football strategy or planning
Eh? Yet you said there was no one at the club in a football position and said he was marketing. Then edited presumably after checking the OS.

As usual shooting from the hip with little grasp of the realities. It’s a recurring theme. Of course, l suppose you could know exactly who we employ, contract to make such sweeping claims. But err, err……

Eh? Yet you said there was no one at the club in a football position and said he was marketing. Then edited presumably after checking the OS.

As usual shooting from the hip with little grasp of the realities. It’s a recurring theme. Of course, l suppose you could know exactly who we employ, contract to make such sweeping claims. But err, err……
He's not anything to do with the duties I've been talking about. You know that. Does the official site tell you who negotiates contracts? Cool

Nothing else to add really. These conversations end up nasty and it's a sunny Sunday. I hope you enjoy your day 👍

That team today.
YES ASAP
SHIT.
Keeper - disaster although NOT playing so why would you expect instant form.
Left WB Larroci (aka Calamity Jane) - and no cover - no midfield left footer in the team unless McAtee is stupidly played deep again.
Should have been Osborne with Brooks or Larouci (God help us) in front
No tackling attempts or marking runners with Hamer and 'Present but not involved ' Oh Vinicous Souza the same if not worse.
And Brewster - well he shoots on sight but is that really going to happen more than the opposition scoring when we have a keeper who has played badly his only appearances, pace running again too undefended wingbacks and the best cover in midfield as Norwood. NORWOOD who you all slaughter but I WOULD play centrally.
ps Thank God he's cut out all these injuries who the insane somehow though where down to Heckingbottom and @Saudi49er

That team today.
YES ASAP
SHIT.
Keeper - disaster although NOT playing so why would you expect instant form.
Left WB Larroci (aka Calamity Jane) - and no cover - no midfield left footer in the team unless McAtee is stupidly played deep again.
Should have been Osborne with Brooks or Larouci (God help us) in front
No tackling attempts or marking runners with Hamer and 'Present but not involved ' Oh Vinicous Souza the same if not worse.
And Brewster - well he shoots on sight but is that really going to happen more than the opposition scoring when we have a keeper who has played badly his only appearances, pace running again too undefended wingbacks and the best cover in midfield as Norwood. NORWOOD who you all slaughter but I WOULD play centrally.
ps Thank God he's cut out all these injuries who the insane somehow though where down to Heckingbottom and @Saudi49er
Could you give me a clue on what language this is supposed to be in so I can run it through Google Translate?

Wilder HAS to go.

We haven't had worst start to game under either Hecky or Wilder.

Anyone saying Wilder is better is sentimental.

If Prince is true to his word about performances then Wilder will get the sack tonight.

Wilder HAS to go.

If Prince is true to his word about performances then Wilder will get the sack tonight.
Knew the village idiot would pipe up 😂

Wilder HAS to go.

I hope they get 9. Wilder goes out the front door tonight if he has ANY RESPECT for this football club. Completely out of his depth. Proved it at boro and wat. I think we need a a couple of reds too.

Knew the village idiot would pipe up 😂

Looking in the mirror mate. Look at some of your ridiculous statements.

Any other club concede 5 plus in 3 home games in a row would sack their manager.

Caveat is Prince likely cant afford to sack 2 managers in a season.

What a joke of a club and wilder takes us to league 1. Get rid now, and start to think about next season for a pointless promotion effort

Wilder HAS to go.

🤣 nobody can sort this shit out. We’ve got a mid table championship team trying to play against teams that are far far better than us. The poison is the man at the top.

Hecky, Wilder, Sir Alex, Arteta can’t get this bunch going.

I’d have rather us over spend and be competitive like Forest than get pumped 6/7 nil every week.

Back
Top Bottom