Wilder Out ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I've had enough , I championed his return but it's time we said it like it is

He isn't good enough the Boro fans were right

For me I'd sack him tonight and get someone like a Russell Martin

May I add that my good friend fallowfield blade suggested him and was unfairly hounded off the platform as a pariah

Failing him I'd even see if hecky would come back after his driving ban he's limited to the jobs he can get

Keep the faith keep the fallowfield
You almost got a like, then I read the bit about Fallowfield.

May I add that my good friend fallowfield blade suggested him and was unfairly hounded off the platform as a pariah

Failing him I'd even see if hecky would come back after his driving ban he's limited to the jobs he can get

Hecky in, then out again, then Wilder back in again again, repeat, we can set another new league record this way.

😶‍🌫️

I imagine that call to Russel Martin would be a very short.
'Hi Russ, Sheffield United here. How would you like to add a relegation to your CV and be in the Championship next season?'

Although I'd happily move on to a new manager at the end of the season.
With the number of players out of contact we're not in a dissimilar position to when Wilder took over last time. Loads out of contract and a chance to rebuild. I'd just like that to be with someone new, someone younger. Maybe an Ian Evatt type who's done well in the league below.

The fact fans are saying no after 2 home back to back 5-0 results shows how thick some fans are! Keep clapping
From the people I talk to I’m sensing a consensus that the Wilder gamble has backfired and he isn’t the man to take us forward. But the season has already gone so I’d let him finish it and have a new manager waiting to come in immediately relegation is mathematically confirmed.

We're lucky to see us not lose by less than 5 every week, Wilder is up his own arse, love him for what he did, but he's completely out of his depth. One win against Luton won't change that. If he stays, we can expect a Middlesbrough season out of him at best.

But to be fair, it's not him that's the problem, even if he's the wrong manager. We need new strategy, we need to invest in infrastructure and scouting and play the long game, anything else is basically pissing into the wind.

Ah yes Russell Martin definitely gonna leave Southampton to come to us 😂😂😂

Wilders had a January window and that’s it to make changes, until things change within the club structure things aren’t going to get better.

Wilders had a January window and that’s it to make changes, until things change within the club structure things aren’t going to get better.
To be fair, he didn’t say Russell Martin, he said “someone like Russell Martin”. And he’s spot on.

Nope. He was a wild gamble on somehow staying up this season. It hasn’t worked.

Agreed, no it hasn’t.

What we wanted, and what he said, was it was a more rounded experienced CW who’d learnt his lesson both here and at Watford/Boro

What we’ve got is the bloke who checked out for 6 months before leaving us in the shit

By the time he’d figured we needed another defender on in trusty, the game was lost, that should have happened before the free kick was taken.

He’s chased Holgate for years & shoved Grbic straight in to get at Wes

0-10 in 2 home games is unacceptable

Spend the next couple of months searching for the right man, within an hour of the match that relegates us bring him in to assess the squad with a truly free hit

We were in it till sending off. Brighton levels above us, was like a training session for them towards the end. Though Larouci, McAtee, Souza and Osborn played good. Holgate fucked us.

He’s an attention seeker.
Don’t bite

Not sure of it's been said elsewhere, but taking our only striker off after going down to 10 men was at best cowardly, at worse ot shows Wilder has no plan B, it's either be lucky with the team we have, or go full on defensive if we go one down. Saying Brighton are the team you don't want to go down to 10 men against is pathetic, they leak goals every week.

To be fair, he didn’t say Russell Martin, he said “someone like Russell Martin”. And he’s spot on
good point miss read there. But still don’t think it’s the right call.
We don’t have an identity of how we play or how we recruit. We need to be starting from scratch ready for next year and start looking at how to prepare properly for it

We're lucky to see us not lose by less than 5 every week, Wilder is up his own arse, love him for what he did, but he's completely out of his depth. One win against Luton won't change that. If he stays, we can expect a Middlesbrough season out of him at best.

But to be fair, it's not him that's the problem, even if he's the wrong manager. We need new strategy, we need to invest in infrastructure and scouting and play the long game, anything else is basically pissing into the wind.
spot on the club is broken at the very top

good point miss read there. But still don’t think it’s the right call.
We don’t have an identity of how we play or how we recruit. We need to be starting from scratch ready for next year and start looking at how to prepare properly for it
whos paying for all this rebuilding ?

Plan for the future tonight.
Option 1: Say thanks to Wilder, then bring in Cooper for the rest of the season and for next.
Option 2: Keep Wilder in post, then persuade McKenna at Ipswich to jump ship.
Both 1 and 2 will require some investment on ballers, because believe me it will be tough in the Champ.

Down to 10 men after 11 minutes, bit of a fake rabble this to be fair.

It's like people genuinely forget before every game how bad our squad is. We are on fine margins against anybody even the bottom half, even then it has to be 11 quality performances.

But we should be giving Europe pushing Brighton a game with 10 men? It's just not going to happen, whoever is in the dugout. And I know that hurts, but it's true.

How we meant to compete against billion pound squads? Doesn't make much difference who's in charge. Players aren't good enough. But it's not their fault
Spot on mate . we make a 5 or 6 or even 10 mill on a player and we get excited .Sorry to live in the prem it won't work no matter who the manager is unless we have a brilliant scouting team but we don't

Back
Top Bottom