Wilder / Holgate

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wilder definitely had Worrall as his No 1 choice. Forest were playing hard ball. So we ended up with Holgate. Worrall very pissed off - ended up going to A club in Greece.

Good chance he will end up here next season. Source - from a clued up Forest season ticket holder I work with.

Wilder definitely had Worrall as his No 1 choice. Forest were playing hard ball. So we ended up with Holgate. Worrall very pissed off - ended up going to A club in Greece.

Good chance he will end up here next season. Source - from a clued up Forest season ticket holder I work with.

Says a lot about Forest playing hard ball and Everton not..

Agreed and on the money he will be on it was moronic.

The real question ThatJa should have asked is why would any team in relegation trouble loan a player to a relegation rival who is any good ?
Quite. Dyche even said the signing was ”a good deal for the club [Everton]“ before it had even been signed and sealed.

They were laughing at us even when we still had a chance to swerve the deal.

Thats a stupid question. You spend within your means and Holgate was obviously very well within those means.

So, if Wilder had 20m to spend on a CB, do you think he still signs Holgate?
Why is it a stupid question? If someone or something isn't good enough or better than what I've got then I'd rather go without than spending for the sake of it.

The only tackle worse than that one was by Eric Cantona on that Palace fan. We'd have been better off sticking with what we had than loaning Holgate. We only brought him in because Wilder is still stuck with three at the back and no real plan B.

Why is it a stupid question? If someone or something isn't good enough or better than what I've got then I'd rather go without than spending for the sake of it.
What other RCBs do we have? Even Gordon has gone.

70k a week..

Nice job done there mason, the Everton fans told us you were shit..

Congrats on doing us for Everton..

Fucking idiots on the recruitment at our club.

Ps, that's when I knew it wa over

Who is the recruitment department that keep getting blamed?

We have an owner with no kore money and who wrote this season off before it had begun. We’ve gone from a manager who very few people thought would be any good at this level to Wilder, a bizarre decision, more bizarre than loaning Holgate, another example of his tunnel vision wanting certain players who don’t pay off, and a squad that some mysteriously think will be promotion contenders next season - a season where our income will be reduced by some £50m.

The only joy at the club is from the once a day every day “a wer reyt” brigade, posting with glee whilst most are well and truly fucked off.

The entire scouting network in general wants ripping up, root and branch, and starting again.

We've wasted 3 years of prem money and got a team that would struggle to finish top 10 in the championship.

It's fucking criminal and heads should roll for it.

Lads we’re playing Jack Robinson, Ben Osborn and Wes Foderingham in the Premier League. If you’d have told me that in May I would have thought you were lying.

Miles off the standard.
Thought Wes was our MOM today but not much to beat.

Reactions: bxb
Thats a stupid question. You spend within your means and Holgate was obviously very well within those means.

So, if Wilder had 20m to spend on a CB, do you think he still signs Holgate?
He probably would

Lads we’re playing Jack Robinson, Ben Osborn and Wes Foderingham in the Premier League. If you’d have told me that in May I would have thought you were lying.

Miles off the standard.
Don't forget Fleck who has gone. Today we threw players to give others a break. Brewster and Norwood who carries a cord of wood on his back. Neither of those two will change anything.

This .

The reason is not Wider. Wasnt Hecky. Not the players.

The BOARD is the reason for this shit show we get week in week out.
You enter the best league in the world (arguably). You allow your best two players (one arguably) to leave two weeks before the season starts. And you bring in cheap alternatives in the wild hope they will be good enough.

We shouldnt really be that surprised. When have we EVER had a board that has seriously invested in the playing staff???
40 fucking million wasted on Brewster and McBurnie?

1 good game so far. I am sure Evans and Leonard had the odd good game as well and he chased them for a few years.
He’s played 2 games & 10 minutes 😂. How bad was O’Connell in the first 2 games if we’re using past comparisons?

Worrell ,Holgate or anybody else ,would have cost money , money wasted.
How would a new centre back or goalkeeper make any material difference in our position ?We were going down - are going down , so surely keep our powder dry for the summer when players are cheaper.

yep…clearly the managers fault that tackle.

It’s just fashionable to blame the player that’s been here 2 minutes, (and been one of our better defender when in the pitch) and ignore the sheer shite from the rest.

Trusty, Anel and today Robbo were awful.
Bogle could t deal with Mitoma.
Larouchi- dreadful without the ball and looks clueless. Another nowhere near his man.

Midfield- screwed once down to 10, but if Brooks had been bought for a fee he’d be getting a lot less time and patience than he’s getting. He’s not ready for men’s footy where there’s any tactical requirement.

So rather than blaming the manager for signing a player that’s better than all our other defenders, I’d rather query why Brooks gets on the pitch in a game like that over Davies or even Norwood.
Because Norwood has been woeful this season?

Paul Mitchell runs the recruitment team or whatever doesn't he? He's to blame

Back
Top Bottom