Wilder by the looks of it

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This is going to get messy and end in tears. The problem is with the ownership and we’re moving from the calm diplomacy of Hecky to the emotion-led Wilder.

It might seem like calm diplomacy but more like stubbornness if Hecky isn't really welcoming the independent review of the injury issues. Hecky despite how he comes across obviously has a his way or the highway approach to things.

All these fans clamouring for a change of formation are now wanting Wilder back whose only formation was 3-5-2. sure it worked for a few years and then he got found out. He was utter shit for us in the year before he quit and walked out of the back door and he has been utter shit where ever he has been since. Wilder is a busted flush leave him propping up the bar at his local with his hanger on mates, surely the piss head hasn't spent his £4m pay off already? Not sure how hiring a quitter will instil fight into the team I would have thought the opposite.

It might seem like calm diplomacy but more like stubbornness if Hecky isn't really welcoming the independent review of the injury issues. Hecky despite how he comes across obviously has a his way or the highway approach to things.
Yes, he’s Wilder without the emotional public outbursts. Can’t see Wilder lasting long given our relative lack of quality, he’ll get very frustrated very quickly.

This is so disrespectful to a manager who rescued us from a potential disaster and got us to the playoffs the season before last, and achieved promotion the season after…It makes me uncomfortable that so many fans are salivating over Chris Wilder whilst Hecky is still in the job…Have some fucking respect!
Let’s be honest here, not many clubs are queuing up to make Wilder their manager.

Not sure there are many fans 'salivating' over the possible return of CW. I think it's more a general acceptance that things probably need to change. I don't know any Blades fan who is happy about it as generally as a fan set we like Hecky. But it is what it is now. I do hope though that if CW does come in now then it's a short term contract and only extended if CW meets various targets with the team. I also would want him to start using the younger lands more than he did last time.

Personally I want a complete change and for United to go a different path with a new man who doesn't come with past baggage. I remember us going for Bassett when he was available after his short stint at Watford and he was a fresh face to us northerners and he came in with new ideas and a new approach. He didn't do too badly.

Hecky will have lost his job, because he played 4 at the back, last time out. That's simply not allowed. 4 at the back against Arsenal and he's gone. Contract stipulations and all that.

Last edited:
. You’ve got to remember what he achieved before that horrendous 20/21 campaign
100%

However for balance, you’ve also got to remember the way his rhetoric went from ‘we will give anyone a game’ to ‘we’re not good enough’
how the players were thrown under the bus
The skating of his employer
And finally sailing off with a relegation free cv, and a cool £4m

If the board are big enough to accept they were wrong and reappoint him, is he big enough to return the £4m, or at least half?

Sadly I do think Hecky needs replacing, but not with CW

Would be like been took to the cleaners by your mrs after she cheats on you, then comes back 3 yrs later and expects you to put the house you’ve bought ya sen in her name again - silly bollox

If we lose to Arsenal, what a load of bollocks because if true he should have gone before the international break. Most sides lose to Arsenal at their place and its pretty much a given we will lose .

Re Wilder and your 'disrespect' comment, the main reason a lot of Blades don't want him back is he walked out on us with apparently enough money in his pocket to build a new academy.
If its true that "he walked"?

Unpopular opinion but if I had 4 million given to me to resign the club in the position we were in I’d be a dickhead if I didn’t take it, and I think there are loads out there that secretly would regardless of how long you’ve supported the blades and how many grounds you’ve been to following them. Let’s get into the real world - a lot of people including my self would be fazed by that kind of cash amount

If this is true and Wilder comes back I'll not be watching any more of our games until we get a new owner.

P.s can we just ban anyone who starts another Wilder thread instead of adding to the 100 that already exist?

If this is true and Wilder comes back I'll not be watching any more of our games until we get a new owner.

P.s can we just ban anyone who starts another Wilder thread instead of adding to the 100 that already exist?
Why? You may not want it but for fucks sake, you'll not watch united until we get another owner? Then piss off, we don't want you

Does Knill come with him? Only because I’d like him back. Or can I only be 100% raging?

Back
Top Bottom