Wilder back ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Tin hat on

He would get us promoted FACTS

And is a much better manager than the current one we have in charge

I like hecky but he’s not on the level of a wilder or dyche or even a Steve cooper if he leaves Forest 🌳

Big boy prince is in town so make a big boy decision

And no I’m not fishing 🎣 We have any of those managers in charge we win the league with hecky maybe not
2FC6FB20-512E-43A4-9578-C2E42C521F4F.jpeg

Wilder will not come back under the current owners.

One day maybe, but at the moment, he strikes me as a bit of a mood hoover.

No thanks, for now.

9 of them injured only one fit lefty at the back - my issue is still why does Hecky end up with a massive list of injuries at all his clubs - otherwise he’s doing a grand job under the circumstances that may be self inflicted

A grand job why is he ?

We have the best squad in the league and are top he is doing exactly what is expected of him IMO

Tin hat on

I like hecky but he’s not on the level of a wilder or dyche or even a Steve cooper if he leaves Forest 🌳

And no I’m not fishing 🎣 We have any of those managers in charge we win the league with hecky maybe not
BestShamefulAuklet-size_restricted.gif

Tin hat on

WUM

So why not wait until then instead of wanting him out now?

Because it’s better to get rid before you waste a season

It’s better to be proactive than reactive when it’s too late 🤷‍♂️

He had 16 games at Leeds. 16. Not a single chance to bring a player in. They were already having a bad season. Very harsh to judge on such a small sample size. 16 games is N/A in my view. It doesn't even merit a score if you don't let the guy at least shape his own team.

If he's essentially getting no credit for his record at United with you then there isn't much point discussing. He got a team that was miles out of the play offs into them. He's got the team now top. You can't give him credit for that in October? Do you think he should already have us mathmatically up by now?

You try too hard sometimes, you really do...
Wasn’t that when that Italian nut job owned them too?

Look at the bigger pictures 1 point from 2 games that’s relegation form over a season
One off results mean nothing. Judge us over a period of 6 or 10 consecutive games.
Even Man City lose the odd match and sometimes play poorly.

Using your logic Man City should sack Guardiola ha ha.

Regards Wilder it makes me wonder if he has similarities to Neil Warnock.
What I mean is he has old school qualities, give him a basic team in the lower leagues with little pressure and he can work miracles.
However give him money to spend, higher quality players and the pressure of expectation and he's found wanting.
Will be interesting to see where he goes next, still think he's a fantastic manager but only up to a certain level.

We weren’t world beaters I certainly didn’t say that anyway we were on a good run and winning games we could have drawn IMO

We have the best players in the legue as a squad with an average manager (based on his career)
Fallowfield ? Thats a student area isn’t it ? Just curious, how old are you ?

One off results mean nothing. Judge us over a period of 6 or 10 consecutive games.
Even Man City lose the odd match and sometimes play poorly.

Using your logic Man City should sack Guardiola ha ha.

Regards Wilder it makes me wonder if he has similarities to Neil Warnock.
What I mean is he has old school qualities, give him a basic team in the lower leagues with little pressure and he can work miracles.
However give him money to spend, higher quality players and the pressure of expectation and he's found wanting.
Will be interesting to see where he goes next, still think he's a fantastic manager but only up to a certain level.

I dont disagreee but surel;y you act before the thing that you think will happen happens

There are about 4 or 5 top level championship managers out of work who wont be around for long

Paul ince is 3rd is he a good manager no he isn't

What's his career?

Studied to improve himself and as a result a lot more articulate and organised than a lot of thick ex-footballers who become managers.

Got Barnsley promoted and then kept them up the following season only leaving when offered the Leeds job.

Given the Leeds job for 16 matching without even a transfer window to sign any players. Then let go.

Went to Hibs where he won more than he lost in a league which is largely decided before it even kicks off.

Took over awful circumstances at United and achieved better PPG than his predecessor that season and brought through some young players.

Got the job full time after a dreadful start. Took the team from mid table to 5th only losing out on penalties in the play offs and having beaten the top team 5-0 over two games.

After 12 games of the following season, despite the recency bias of this post International break, has the team in 1st spot, averaging 2 points per game despite having on average 10 players per game unavailable for selection.

I'd be saying promising or encouraging rather than average but each to their own.
I would say “very good “!!

How on earth is it factual he takes us up?

His recent record is abysmal. He nearly took us down with a record low points & he has Middlesborough in the bottom 3.

Also who on earth sacks their manager when they’re top of the league.

2 bad games and everyone loses their shit. We’re still top of the league

Back
Top Bottom