Wilder back ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
Tin hat on

He would get us promoted FACTS

And is a much better manager than the current one we have in charge

I like hecky but he’s not on the level of a wilder or dyche or even a Steve cooper if he leaves Forest 🌳

Big boy prince is in town so make a big boy decision

And no I’m not fishing 🎣 We have any of those managers in charge we win the league with hecky maybe not

• Banned
Well what do you reply to that..

Worldbeaters before the international break, now we're sacking the gaffer whilst top of the division..

Can't take anything you say seriously anymore..

We weren’t world beaters I certainly didn’t say that anyway we were on a good run and winning games we could have drawn IMO

We have the best players in the legue as a squad with an average manager (based on his career)

Tin hat on

I like hecky but he’s not on the level of a wilder or dyche or even a Steve cooper if he leaves Forest 🌳

And no I’m not fishing 🎣 We have any of those managers in charge we win the league with hecky maybe not
Wilder's on excellent form in the Championship of late isn't he? He's yesterday's man. Move on.

Yes we lost today. We dominated 65% of the ball and had over 20 shots on goal. Most would accept that as a stat for the rest of the season.

I certainly am happy to hold back on throwing my lot in with playing triangles out wide that lead to nil chance creation which is what we got in Wilder's last full year.

We weren’t world beaters I certainly didn’t say that anyway we were on a good run and winning games we could have drawn IMO

We have the best players in the legue as a squad with an average manager (based on his career)
What's his career?

Studied to improve himself and as a result a lot more articulate and organised than a lot of thick ex-footballers who become managers.

Got Barnsley promoted and then kept them up the following season only leaving when offered the Leeds job.

Given the Leeds job for 16 matching without even a transfer window to sign any players. Then let go.

Went to Hibs where he won more than he lost in a league which is largely decided before it even kicks off.

Took over awful circumstances at United and achieved better PPG than his predecessor that season and brought through some young players.

Got the job full time after a dreadful start. Took the team from mid table to 5th only losing out on penalties in the play offs and having beaten the top team 5-0 over two games.

After 12 games of the following season, despite the recency bias of this post International break, has the team in 1st spot, averaging 2 points per game despite having on average 10 players per game unavailable for selection.

I'd be saying promising or encouraging rather than average but each to their own.

It's like having an annoying insect buzzing round you all the time. The lack of self-awareness is truly pitiful.

Tin hat on

Back onto ignore you go ✌️

What's his career?

Studied to improve himself and as a result a lot more articulate and organised than a lot of thick ex-footballers who become managers.

Got Barnsley promoted and then kept them up the following season only leaving when offered the Leeds job.

Given the Leeds job for 16 matching without even a transfer window to sign any players. Then let go.

Went to Hibs where he won more than he lost in a league which is largely decided before it even kicks off.

Took over awful circumstances at United and achieved better PPG than his predecessor that season and brought through some young players.

Got the job full time after a dreadful start. Took the team from mid table to 5th only losing out on penalties in the play offs and having beaten the top team 5-0 over two games.

After 12 games of the following season, despite the recency bias of this post International break, has the team in 1st spot, averaging 2 points per game despite having on average 10 players per game unavailable for selection.

I'd be saying promising or encouraging rather than average but each to their own.

Did well at Barnsley

Did nothing at Leeds got sacked

Did nothing at Hibs I dunno if he got sacked

Not done anything yet at Us

I don’t mind hecky I just think people are over estimating what he is right now the same who did it with wilder

People are incapable of zooming out and looking at the bigger picture IMO

I posted this on your other thread at 5.30 this evening.

Though on the plus side he's seems settled with the manager.

For the time being.

He had 16 games at Leeds. 16. Not a single chance to bring a player in. They were already having a bad season. Very harsh to judge on such a small sample size. 16 games is N/A in my view. It doesn't even merit a score if you don't let the guy at least shape his own team.

If he's essentially getting no credit for his record at United with you then there isn't much point discussing. He got a team that was miles out of the play offs into them. He's got the team now top. You can't give him credit for that in October? Do you think he should already have us mathmatically up by now?

You try too hard sometimes, you really do...

Did well at Barnsley

Did nothing at Leeds got sacked

Did nothing at Hibs I dunno if he got sacked

Not done anything yet at Us

I don’t mind hecky I just think people are over estimating what he is right now the same who did it with wilder

People are incapable of zooming out and looking at the bigger picture IMO

People need to zoom in and study your profile picture, it'll tell them all they need to know about you.

KING OF THE WUMS!

People need to zoom in and study your profile picture, it'll tell them all they need to know about you.

KING OF THE WUMS!

I’m not winding anyone up people are winding themselves up if they think a manager who has done nothing of note in his career is good enough for us

I’m merely pointing it out

Any other manager would have had us far higher in the league table. FACT.

It’s not where you are after 10 games it’s where you are after 46 games

Facts

Jesus christ. Could you suck his dick anymore? It's embarrassing.

9 of them injured only one fit lefty at the back - my issue is still why does Hecky end up with a massive list of injuries at all his clubs - otherwise he’s doing a grand job under the circumstances that may be self inflicted

He had 16 games at Leeds. 16. Not a single chance to bring a player in. They were already having a bad season. Very harsh to judge on such a small sample size. 16 games is N/A in my view. It doesn't even merit a score if you don't let the guy at least shape his own team.

If he's essentially getting no credit for his record at United with you then there isn't much point discussing. He got a team that was miles out of the play offs into them. He's got the team now top. You can't give him credit for that in October? Do you think he should already have us mathmatically up by now?

You try too hard sometimes, you really do...
You are one of the most insightful and intelligent posters on here - why give this egotistical idiot the time of day and brainspace ?

Back
Top Bottom