Which 3 players would you most like to keep next season?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's easier to say which 3 we should get rid of, so:
Norwood
McBurnie
Stevens

I am not one to jump into other people's discussion's, but I do feel this warrants an exception. I will choose my words carefully, fuck off.you
If you had any basic understanding of human nature, which clearly you don’t, then you might understand that your post actually encourages me to come back and is just not going to achieve your desired outcome., it’s a free world, lock down is boring and I have all the time in the world to come on here to try to educate you.,

If you had any basic understanding of human nature, which clearly you don’t, then you might understand that your post actually encourages me to come back and is just not going to achieve your desired outcome., it’s a free world, lock down is boring and I have all the time in the world to come on here to try to educate you.,
tenor (6).gif

Isn't it amazing how these canary idiots always seem to come out of the woodwork like woodworm when they think they are in a position of strength. Didn't hear anything from them last season. It only proves they are suffering from a complete inferior complex.

Don’t see any leaving that we don’t want to leave , maybe someone will take a gamble on JOC coming back with pre injury form ?

Mate, what are you doing here?

I will never understand it. There must be other things you can do? Honestly feel sorry for you. To be in a position where nobody listens to you so you have to go on a random club's board for some sort of validation. Take the dog out or something, cook your cousin a nice valentine's day meal, I dunno. Odd.

Educate us all, how do you type when most of your fingers are shoved in your relatives?

Actually, there are rules of behaviour on here and the site owners, although very tolerant, have been known to ban trolls and WUMs, it may take a while, but that will also happen to you.

I can’t imagine a life so tragically devoid of meaning that coming on here is a source of excitement for you, I genuinely pity you.

I can see Leeds coming in for JoC if/when we go down. They are not strong enough at the back and his ability up and down will appeal with their style.

I would think that we would struggle to get him to turn it down...

I think you’ll find that Anne Cryer MP produced a report some years back evidencing that certain parts of Yorkshire, in which if I’m not mistaken Sheffield is situated, were the inbred capital of the UK. Not that I want to stand in the way of your tired narrative.

How about standing in front of a bus?

As long as CW is still with us, I can't see many leaving to be honest apart from Lunny and there won't be many shedding a tear over that. Only requirements then will be a replacement for Ampadu and a couple of attacking midfielders. Then jobs a goodun.
Desperate for a good proven striker

Balham, Egan, Joc, the midfield have gone missing, strike force has been fed morsels but tbf haven’t done anything to warrant keeping their places, full backs disappointing and Rams hasn’t proved good value for money as yet. But that’s my take on it although I’m pinning my hopes on Joc coming back into form.

JOC, Egan, Berge.

As they are the only three who anyone is going to want.

Does everyone think JOC will come back and eventually be the same player or will he be plagued with injuries now?

I couldn’t narrow it down to 3. We need to keep:

Basham, Baldock, Bogle, Egan, JOC, Fleck, Berge, Sharp and McGoldrick as a minimum.

We’ll not lose Lowe, Stevens, McBurnie, Ramsdale, Brewster, Osborn, Burke, Norwood, Foderingham.

We could do with not renewing Rodwell and Jags plus all the other peripheral players who clog up wage bill.

We’ll hopefully get back Norrington-Davies, Slater and Coulibaly.

Decent squad there.

We might lose Berge, Baldock, Egan and JOC out of the top list as they are decent and would be sought after. I hope we don’t though, unless we need the funds.

The problem isn't so much those any of us would like to see retained, it's those we won't be able to get rid of - or as scientists know it, the Arsene-Wenger-Dilemma

Anyway, to treat the thread with respect, let's say Basham, McGoldrick, Egan

Bogle, Egan, JOC.

Tricky as I'd also add a few more if possible, but those 3 would be my first picks.

You haven’t got any players who are any better than being premier league squad members at bestPerhaps O’Connell on the basis that he gets better in the fans eyes every week he is out. By this time next year he’ll be on par with Pele. We sold Godfrey and Lewis when we went down but kept the Nucleus of a young team. Yours looks to have had its day, is aging and has a tired look about it., major infusion of fresh blood retired in an energy sapping league where you play two games a week
I mean. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. A league that makes grant fucking Hanley look like puyol is nothing in comparison to the premier League.

Nowt wrong with a bit of bantz, but just curious, of all the 91 other teams who you could jump on, why is?
Ipswich obvs, London teams get it, locals commute in, but why SUFC?

Anyways, back on topic - McG, Berge & Egan if we have to take it to 3

I reckon Brewster will be a great player, but just doesnt suit our style - dont know what CWAK were thinking there, like when you chase a bird cos shes a looker whilst all your mates are telling you shes a nutter
Our success came last season from over lapping and crossing in, I would love to see Brewster been sent sprinting to goal from the half way line, as Leicester do with Steptoe, but we just dont play that way

Bonkers thing is, after 2 Prem years, and 4 windows the 3 I would keep are a freebie, £4m buy from Brentford and a lad thats only played a handful of games - Our head of player recruitment (if we have one) should be sacked!! Watching the games over the weekend, Maja @ Fulham & Diagne @ WBA, both on loan both looked good - I would suggest these never appeared on our radar

its going to be a very interesting summer player wise 3 or 4 will probably go and 3 or 4 will be released but dont think there will be as much pressure on cw/ak getting players in to play at a lower level but theyve got to get it right this time if they dont and were struggling after first 3 months i think the prince may well change direction manager wise

Keep( on the basis we are going down)
Bogle
Fleck
Sharp

We need to find long term replacements for

Sharp
McGoldrick
Basham
Norwood
Stevens ( if RND isnt deemed good enough)

Back
Top Bottom