Which 3 players would you most like to keep next season?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We are as good as relegated (and have been for a while). I think we will need to change the squad next season to be competitive but who are the 3 current players that you most want to see playing for us next season? For me:

JOC
Bogle
Berge
Didsy, Bill, Bogle, Fleck, Burke, Baldock, Rammers, Egan, Bash, JOC, Brewster, McBurnie.

It's the nucleus of a decent Championship team.

We are as good as relegated (and have been for a while). I think we will need to change the squad next season to be competitive but who are the 3 current players that you most want to see playing for us next season? For me:

JOC
Bogle
Berge

The two players in our squad with the highest ceiling are Jack O'Connell and Sander Berge. Goes without saying I'd love us to keep them. Fully fit, there's your two best players in the Championship.

Bogle, JOC, Fleck

The 3 players that we could risk losing, already resigned to Berge leaving and as long as we get our money back or make a profit i wont be too sad

I think if we still have Jack O'Connell, John Egan & Chris Basham then we will be very difficult to beat, which immediately gives us a chance in every game we play. It also gives us the platform we need to continue playing our system, which gives us a strong headstart.

David McGoldrick is also a very key component to helping us retain the ball in the final third.

Everything else is replaceable as they don't perform as specific of a role within our system.

We have good wing backs (maybe too many on the left) & good forwards. Our keepers are average, but we're not going to spend money there.

The main rebuild is going to be needed in midfield. It's critical that we make 2 or 3 very good signings here. Probably using funds from the sale of Sander Berge (maybe even topped up by flogging Coulibaly).

You haven’t got any players who are any better than being premier league squad members at bestPerhaps O’Connell on the basis that he gets better in the fans eyes every week he is out. By this time next year he’ll be on par with Pele. We sold Godfrey and Lewis when we went down but kept the Nucleus of a young team. Yours looks to have had its day, is aging and has a tired look about it., major infusion of fresh blood retired in an energy sapping league where you play two games a week

You can always say to lockdowned players, who miss the fans so badly, that they are not good enough. Its a big reason why 1-0 games last year has switched to 0-1. How about positive thinking, we keep everyone, as they are all great players, even the ones not getting the games - they are blades and so we will win 9 more games and we will stay up.

You haven’t got any players who are any better than being premier league squad members at bestPerhaps O’Connell on the basis that he gets better in the fans eyes every week he is out. By this time next year he’ll be on par with Pele. We sold Godfrey and Lewis when we went down but kept the Nucleus of a young team. Yours looks to have had its day, is aging and has a tired look about it., major infusion of fresh blood retired in an energy sapping league where you play two games a week
Always good to get a view from the inbred capital of the world.

I think you’ll find that Anne Cryer MP produced a report some years back evidencing that certain parts of Yorkshire, in which if I’m not mistaken Sheffield is situated, were the inbred capital of the UK. Not that I want to stand in the way of your tired narrative.

I think you’ll find that Anne Cryer MP produced a report some years back evidencing that certain parts of Yorkshire, in which if I’m not mistaken Sheffield is situated, were the inbred capital of the UK. Not that I want to stand in the way of your tired narrative.
And I think you’ll find one of your own local MPs (Ian Gibson) told the rest of the UK what it already knew when he said Norwich was inbred. He had to apologise though when one of the locals threatened to give him a six-fingered knuckle sandwich.

Even typing “Norwich is” in Google leaves you in no doubt.

Perhaps O’Connell on the basis that he gets better in the fans eyes every week he is out. By this time next year he’ll be on par with Pele.
You keep an eye on our fans views every week do you? Still amazed you went down last year seen as all your youngsters are of Barcelona standard.

We’ll go down again next year if we go up and may not even reach your paltry points total. That is the difference between the Premier league and the Championship. The difference between me and you is that I’ve experienced it countless times over many years. You’ve only been in the top league once or twice over the lifetime of the league and deludedly think you somehow belong there. Accept reality and you’ll be much happier.

As long as CW is still with us, I can't see many leaving to be honest apart from Lunny and there won't be many shedding a tear over that. Only requirements then will be a replacement for Ampadu and a couple of attacking midfielders. Then jobs a goodun.
Which job? Competing in the Championship or getting ready for returning to the Premiership ?

We’ll go down again next year if we go up and may not even reach your paltry points total. That is the difference between the Premier league and the Championship. The difference between me and you is that I’ve experienced it countless times over many years. You’ve only been in the top league once or twice over the lifetime of the league and deludedly think you somehow belong there. Accept reality and you’ll be much happier.

The Premier League I forgot thats when football started
Before this it was Division One, Division Two etc
Im sure I remember Norwich fucking about in Division Three South for some time

I think JOC is guaranteed to be stating with us in the summer.

I'm going for Bogle, Egan and Berge.

Rodwell, Robinson & Bryan, because they will come good, someday.

All right you might say it doesn't happen now but it used to, and fair enough it did used to. But what people fail to recognise is that East Anglia is in a remote part of the county. There's very little passing traffic there. So in centuries gone by before technological advances such as the motor car or tinder made it easy for people to make more genetically advisable choices it was inevitable that on a cold winter's night, when everyone else in the house was asleep, a randy brother might walk down the corridor and gently knock on his sisters door

We’ll go down again next year if we go up and may not even reach your paltry points total. That is the difference between the Premier league and the Championship. The difference between me and you is that I’ve experienced it countless times over many years. You’ve only been in the top league once or twice over the lifetime of the league and deludedly think you somehow belong there. Accept reality and you’ll be much
We’ve been in the PL 3 times - maybe check your facts before spouting shite on another club’s board.

We’ve also spent half our history in the top division, and have 5 major honours compared to your 2 (and your 2 were only the league cup so not really major).

Last edited:
The Premier League I forgot thats when football started
Before this it was Division One, Division Two etc
Im sure I remember Norwich fucking about in Division Three South for some time
Well aware of that. I remember being at Carrow Rd in 1976 during a season when you were managed by Jimmy Sirrell and you were similarly rock bottom and cast adrift., you may already have already been relegated but beat us 3-1 with Eddie Coloquoun playing and Jimmy Brown in goal. Given the dire position you were in you had a good support possibly because the pits and steel works were still open.shocking fashion sense, probably still wearing the same flares today.

You signed up to come on here and troll? 🤡🤡🤡

Well aware of that. I remember being at Carrow Rd in 1976 during a season when you were managed by Jimmy Sirrell and you were similarly rock bottom and cast adrift., you may already have already been relegated but beat us 3-1 with Eddie Coloquoun playing and Jimmy Brown in goal. Given the dire position you were in you had a good support possibly because the pits and steel works were still open.shocking fashion sense, probably still wearing the same flares today.
Why come on here giving it the big un about how our fans feel we belong in the top division. We dont
We are not deluded I think you are getting us mixed up with that team from South Barnsley they take the drug deludamol on a regular basis
We had good support in 1976 because the steelworks and the pits were open 😂 😂
I wonder how weve managed since theyve closed.
You probably dont realise coming from the backwater of East Anglia that flares were actually in fashion in the 70s and as youve probably not been out of that county since Flares stopped in the 70s

I am not one to jump into other people's discussion's, but I do feel this warrants an exception. I will choose my words carefully, fuck off.

if we could keep egan joc and berge it would be a fantastic boost although if any player gets a chance to play in the premier league next season you wouldnt blame them for leaving

I don't get the fascination with Sander ,I've watched every game he has played, in most hes been average......Barbara can tha get mi tin hat arton coyal house

Back
Top Bottom