Which 3 players would you most like to keep next season?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If I could, I would like to keep more than three.
But that's me! A selfish bastard!

Agree with the consensus above - I think if we can have a back 3 of JOC-Egan-Bash, then we've got rock solid foundations. Don't think anyone will be in for Basham, so JOC, Egan, and Fleck for me. The Fleck of old is so imperative to how we play - driving forward, and creating space for others. Having the odd shot, and confident with the ball. Hopefully we're getting this version back.

The question is more a case of who should we look to move on... Lunny will leave, Robinson hasn’t looked good enough. And one of the keepers.
Didzy, Sharp, Norwood and Bash get one more season. But should we come back up then those guys need replacing also

The two players in our squad with the highest ceiling are Jack O'Connell and Sander Berge. Goes without saying I'd love us to keep them. Fully fit, there's your two best players in the Championship.

I think we all need to temper our expectations on JOC coming back anywhere near the player he was before the injury.

Didsy, Bash, Bogle. You're only as good as your last game, or your last season, and these 3 have been superb recently.

One thing i would say is that everyone was SURE that:
Watford would lose Sarr etc. (lost Doucoure)
Bournemouth would lose Brooks etc. (lost Ake and Wilson)
Norwich would lose Buendia etc. (lost Lewis and Godfrey)

We may lose a couple but not all our key players

I think we all need to temper our expectations on JOC coming back anywhere near the player he was before the injury.
you may well be right one thing in his and our favour is that he will come back in playing at a lower level of football because of the injury i doubt he will go this summer but if he gets back to his best level think we can expect bids for him next january

Back
Top Bottom