When will we pick up our first league win of the season?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

• Newcastle (H)

• West Ham (A)

• Fulham (A)

• Man United (H)

• Arsenal (A)

• Wolves (H)

• Brighton (A)

• Bournemouth (H)

• Burnley (A)

• Liverpool (H)

• Brentford (H)

• Chelsea (A)

• Aston Villa (A)

• Luton (H)

• Man City (A)

• Crystal Palace (A)

• Aston Villa (H)

• Luton (A)

• Brighton (H)

• Wolves (A)

• Arsenal (H)

• Bournemouth (A)

• Man United (A)

• Fulham (H)

• Liverpool (A) or later...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kozzy_is_my_Dad

No excuses, no dickheads.
Reaction score

Remember Blades playing to the flag and not the whistle and that bloke who looks like him from the hill have eyes walking the ball into the net.

This Sunday, payback time.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 4
Hi Stegosaurus here,

I think we will beat Newcastle. But, I think if we don't get a win between now, and say, Arsenal. Time to get rid of Hecky and get a foreign manager in.

English managers are footballing dinosaurs. Gotta go foreign in this day and age.

Hi Stegosaurus here,

I think we will beat Newcastle. But, I think if we don't get a win between now, and say, Arsenal. Time to get rid of Hecky and get a foreign manager in.

English managers are footballing dinosaurs. Gotta go foreign in this day and age.
I agree with this comment, our major problem has been implementing that when you look at Slav. Now with the different nationalities maybe a bit easier, most English players seem to go into retirement or as pundits. Too much stress in football management! Scott Parker probably the only English manager available currently that we haven't had before of any note. Although in theory he did go down with Southampton, I quite like Ralph Hasenhüttl as an option if needed.

Fancy us to sneak it on Sunday as I think we're quietly not as shit as people outside United think. We keep getting lumped in with Luton by the pundits but I think we're better than that with the new acquisitions we made at the end of the window.
We've quietly been improving but it's gone unnoticed due to the quality of the opposition we've face in the last couple of games. We're night and day from the team put out against Palace, and we're certainly better than the team that acquitted itself relatively well against Forest. We matched Everton and were still bedding in new signings.
We played well against Man City and Spurs and on another day could have had at least a couple of points against far superior opposition. They were defensive displays through necessity. I think Sunday is the first game where we can go out and express ourselves without too much pressure on us. Only disappointment is the absence of McBurnie.

Hi Stegosaurus here,

Eddie howe is english

Liverpool or later... 😉

I'm intrigued as to how we can get our first win of the season later than the second game against Liverpool.

The only way I can think of doing it is that we win every cup tie on penalties (thus not "winning" the match by some definitions), get to the Final and win that, assuming it's scheduled after the last league game of the season, which isn't always the case.

Even then, that wouldn't be out first league win, as you specified, so that was all a waste of time.

If we dont win by Manure & Arsenal its time to say goodbye to Hecky

So don't win in five matches we wouldn't expect to win, then sack the manager one game before the one we would expect to win. Genius plan. You're one of these clowns that believes in superstitions like new manager bounces, aren't you?

I think it would be a mistake to judge the Manager or the players on these early games, we now have the players, they just need more time to become a team.
And to say someone's nationality makes him a better or worse manager is silly, who got us here in the first place ?.
It' would not be very bright to bring in a new manager who is more likely to put us back to square one again than improve our chances anyway .. :tumbleweed:

Hi Stegosaurus here,

And look how mediocre Newcastle have been this year. A better team than last year with Barnes, Livramento and Tonali joining. And they're middling.
5 games into the season. How did they get on last season? I have a feeling they cracked the top 4…

5 games into the season. How did they get on last season? I have a feeling they cracked the top 4…
They weren't very convincing against Brentford last week and were schooled by Milan the other night despite the 0-0

Hi Stegosaurus here,

Slavisa ?

I agree with this comment, our major problem has been implementing that when you look at Slav. Now with the different nationalities maybe a bit easier, most English players seem to go into retirement or as pundits. Too much stress in football management! Scott Parker probably the only English manager available currently that we haven't had before of any note. Although in theory he did go down with Southampton, I quite like Ralph Hasenhüttl as an option if needed.
You’re a new member it seems

You’ll learn

So don't win in five matches we wouldn't expect to win, then sack the manager one game before the one we would expect to win. Genius plan. You're one of these clowns that believes in superstitions like new manager bounces, aren't you?

I think if we go 10 games without a win which would put us bottom maybe with luton getting rid of hecky would be the wise thing to do

How many games then ? 15 ?

Tomorrow our season starts with a win. If we'd had Luke Thomas from day one we'd be on 5 points at least. 1 v Palace, 1 or 3 v Florist, 3 v Everton. Starting the season with Lowe and Larouchi cost us dearly. We have a team now that will get us to safety imo. Back Hecky, back the team. We'll be reyt!

Hi Stegosaurus here,

Like Kompany? Spent millions, no idea....

Back
Top Bottom