When will football come back?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

When do you think football will be back in this country

• May

Votes: 51 13.1%
  • June

Votes: 87 22.3%
  • July

Votes: 54 13.8%
  • August

Votes: 58 14.9%
  • September

Votes: 48 12.3%
  • October or later..

Votes: 92 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some people won't stop acting like children. Large portions of society are just plain thick and won't get it.

It's a very small minority that are still misbehaving.

It seems a few of you are still in denial or living in hope. I don't blame you at all but if we 'just' do the premier league and not a joined up European or lower leagues then what's the point in even restarting? Liverpool run away leaders, nobody can get relegated, no European places to play for and no fans? What if a player breaks his leg or gets knocked out trip to the hospital needed.

Not happening

we are not going to set foot inside a football ground for a very, very long time. I think a year minimum.

Got to agree with that unfortunatly.

As for footie behind closed doors?

Forget that, wankers can't even stop cycling to Fox House, expecting football fans not to turn up outside grounds?

No chance.

It's a very small minority that are still misbehaving.

It seems a few of you are still in denial or living in hope. I don't blame you at all but if we 'just' do the premier league and not a joined up European or lower leagues then what's the point in even restarting? Liverpool run away leaders, nobody can get relegated, no European places to play for and no fans? What if a player breaks his leg or gets knocked out trip to the hospital needed.

Not happening

It will happen. It's the entertainment industry. Nobody is going to care about promotion or relegation, they'll just want some footy.

Plus the Premier League is not going to want to forgo loads of TV and sponsorship money.

By the way, it's a minority now not sticking to the rules, week after week that minority will get bigger and bigger. Just watch

That'll be the entertainment industry also closing down and cutting episodes of already filmed stuff like soaps etc to make them last longer.

Money and TV deals can be rejigged. Just because you want it back doesn't mean it will be.

That'll be the entertainment industry also closing down and cutting episodes of already filmed stuff like soaps etc to make them last longer.

Money and TV deals can be rejigged. Just because you want it back doesn't mean it will be.

Lets agree to differ and we can come back to this in June to see who's right.

My money's on a partial loosening of rules at the start of May

Lets agree to differ and we can come back to this in June to see who's right.

My money's on a partial loosening of rules at the start of May

Sport will be last seeing as it was first to see any effect. Let's be optimistic and say there is light at the end of the tunnel in 6 months. Wouldn't you rather wait until then and finish the league's and cups properly rather than the rushed half arsed solves little July target some are talking about.

what day is it now?
Fuck me it's half way through May already!

Bump

looks like the June voters are going to scoop the pot.

its a hollow victory because my interpretation of question was fans coming back. which from the numerous things im reading it could be Christmas for normal matchday

I probs wasn’t clear in the question. It was football (not fans) coming back.

I probs wasn’t clear in the question. It was football (not fans) coming back.
It was very clear to me. All the doom merchants are just backtracking now. Don’t worry about them, they will move onto the ‘United won’t get more than 9 points from the remaining 10 games’ thread soon enough.

It was very clear to me. All the doom merchants are just backtracking now. Don’t worry about them, they will move onto the ‘United won’t get more than 9 points from the remaining 10 games’ thread soon enough.

I thought September so I’m delighted we have beat that by two months. I’m still thinking end of 2021 for fans in the grounds, lets hope we can knock a few months off that too.

Back
Top Bottom