When are the players going to be held accountable?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We have descended into a shambles. I don't know what Wilder or Hecky have done in training so far this season. Organisation in defence is the worst I have seen. Arsenal are doing what they want. We are passively filling spaces and Arsenal are just passing through us with no pressure.

Anyone who thinks McBurnie Bogle Trusty Anel Osborn Robinson are players is in denial. We are in a shocking state. We can't press and won't press. We can't even go long ball as we have now one to hold it up. That is a fucking mess.
There is zero leadership.

Half of them are off in the summer. The half under contract look worse. Club is utterly rudderless.

If they’re sensible, those out of contract are getting their Agent to get them a deal elsewhere.

No chance getting any decent manager here or players until we get new ownership. Anyone ambitious at Champ level knows we aren’t going to give the PL a decent go anyway.

He isn't. BUT I saw his expression leading us out tonight I thought this lad just looks worried. You wonder if that was the case.

They're all 'not bad' in the Championship but he's had a couple of okay performances this season at best. That deflected shot off of him was down to him half arsing a block. Expecting to get beat, expecting to concede and expecting to be off next season somewhere sunny.

I'm intrigued to know when things are going to turn against the board, because let's face it, they're are the ones responsible for this abhorrent season.

Oh well. At least we ruined the pundits night by not letting Arsenal get to double figures.

Seriously though, we're just not competitive at this level. The owner isn't financially competitive (can't blame him for that, but can for the shambles of the attempted sales). The players are Championship standard (again, can't blame them for that, but can for the lack of back bone). Coaching staff can't settle on a system (injuries don't help, but we don't have a way of playing apart from capitulation, which isn't a good tactic).

I'm intrigued to know when things are going to turn against the board, because let's face it, they're are the ones responsible for this abhorrent season.
There’s not really any point unless you’ve got a few hundred million quid to pay for the club and then sink a bit in to keep us running.

Back
Top Bottom