What happened to this George Agdadagwengo chap?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

KenMcnaughtsNuts

Reaction score
is he still investing 500 gajillion squillion nigerian dollars so we can buy half of real madrids team?

maybe we could bring in a loan player from leicester at least? :rolleyes:

is he still investing 500 gajillion squillion nigerian dollars so we can buy half of real madrids team?

maybe we could bring in a loan player from leicester at least? :rolleyes:

The Chairman's statement in the annual report & accounts suggests thatnegotiations are still ongoing:

"Amongst other initiatives our parent company – Scarborough United Group Ltd “SUG” recently reported a potential
transaction involving partners from Nigeria to raise capital for a restructured SUG – and in turn a sensible allocation of funds for Sheffield United. Since the announcement the processing of information in readiness for presenting to institutional investors in Nigeria has commenced and if this exercise proves successful then I expect completion to occur during the second quarter of 2013. As a result of this initiative we welcome Jacob Esan, a high profile and successful investment banker, to the Board of Sheffield United plc along with Scarborough colleague Jeremy Tutton as part of the reorganisation of the Sheffield United Group."

Be pleased and surprised if owt comes of this. Expect shuddering silence followed by some weak excuses in the coming months.

Be pleased and surprised if owt comes of this. Expect shuddering silence followed by some weak excuses in the coming months.

I'd be pleased and delighted if nothing came of this. What would a businessman from Nigeria want with a third rate city centre club in England?

Property that's what.

I'd be pleased and delighted if nothing came of this. What would a businessman from Nigeria want with a third rate city centre club in England?

Shed loads of cash when he gets a seat on the board of a company that builds the infrastructure for one of the biggest growing economies on the planet. SUFC getting some cash would just be a pleasant side effect

Shed loads of cash when he gets a seat on the board of a company that builds the infrastructure for one of the biggest growing economies on the planet. SUFC getting some cash would just be a pleasant side effect

It's all very well coming out with a true representation of the facts but you know most believe his real interest once they've raised £300M is a small piece of land close to Sheffield City Centre. That's how business works isn't it?

Meanwhile at the Sty, Mandy is borrowing money and some dodgy Wet Spammers now have their loan secured on the Rust Bucket. Fucking hilarious - debt free my arse, if only Beighton was still here to tell us who owns the freehold at the Sty.

Back
Top Bottom