What are they discussing?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If it's not Wilder it's a doppelganger.

Looks like Rodgers from the back too.

Only one reason if so ☘

👀

If somebody was to accuse wilder of being a pig, then he'd have to don some massive windows and put a selfie of him on here next to lennon..

That'd clear it up..

Either way it's bad news as I'm also a big Rangers fan...

Wilder to celtic..
Lennon to Blades.

Booooooo

Edit.. I'm only 5.7, so I hope that beast in the giggs doesn't come after me.

Doesn't look like Wilder to me. Different fella in that picture.

Wilder will have been in his back garden cutting his back garden, weeding the flower bed, and probably wondering why it all went to rat shit post lockdown. That and looking at his rather nice bank balance (which I don't begrudge him at all).

I think they are discussing those bizarre lamp shades.

I think they were fished out of a skip at number 10 after Borris’ flat make over.

Probably saying "I'm going to chin that prick with the camera sat behind you".

1_H.jpg

"I'm amazed you went most of the season without them realising you're not Chris Wilder. By the way, what did you do with the body?"

Its 100% Not Chris wilder he's still paddling to shore after jumping ship

Just searching through Twitter and came upon a post of a Celtic fan, she posted a photo of her husband and Neil Lennon, she said Lennon had come to say goodbye to his mate, her husband, as he was moving down south on Friday. Please God no we can’t employ this simpleton, I hope he keeps going South as he approaches anywhere near Sheffield.

Discussing what it’s like to be the dominant force in their city, followed by what it’s like to fuck up the club you love

Back
Top Bottom