We're all psycho serial killers at the Lane

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Remember watching Unforgotten (first series I think) and the elderly geezer in it who ends up being the murderer, tells the coppers that years back he got into a fight with another football fan and that he was 'a Blade for my sins'. Always been a dodgy lot.

We've moved on from wankers.

Just watched Silent Witness and the bloke guilty of nine grisly murders had a United calendar on his bedroom wall 😂
What episode was it? Just started the newest season. Assuming his weapon of choice was a blade and there's a good shot of "made in sheffield". That way at least the steel industry gets a plug with wannabe murderers out there

I think the OP needs to explain himself

If it's last nights' episode called Kings Cross I watched it and couldn't see any Blades reference at all.

(Apart from when the suspect entered the room and was heard singing 'Jack Robinson Ole Ole')

If it's last nights' episode called Kings Cross I watched it and couldn't see any Blades reference at all.

(Apart from when the suspect entered the room and was heard singing 'Jack Robinson Ole Ole')
Wait for the second part (I'll not spoil it).

Watched it on iplayer.

The old saying.
Sheffield united
The millwall of the North!
I love millwalls history and not many know they were north of the river in creation.
Think you might be confusing sufc with lufc lol

What episode was it? Just started the newest season. Assuming his weapon of choice was a blade and there's a good shot of "made in sheffield". That way at least the steel industry gets a plug with wannabe murderers out there
Last in the current series. Think it's on tonight on BBC1. Watched it on iplayer.

We've moved on from wankers.

Just watched Silent Witness and the bloke guilty of nine grisly murders had a United calendar on his bedroom wall 😂
Back on topic, wasn't there a guy that worked in tv that dotted SUFC merchandise on shows he worked on?

It’s in the last episode and if you miss it you need SpecSavers.

BTW OP is a reyt spoiler

SPOILER ALERT

It seems that the Blade left home in 2008 and yet the calendar, certainly the photo seems to be from the 2002-2003 season.

Certain I've seen some kid in a united shirt on one of the batman films.

Anybody got a screenshot ?
😂😂😂

Don’t know about that but the Bat 🦇 emblem was replaced by the Blades badge , looked great on the car , the belt , the flood light 💡

Back
Top Bottom